Chapter 14: a rematch and reincarnation.

(5:58 - 7:30 . I know what all of you are probably thinking but I couldn't resist.)

Spoilers: some events will happen in this chapter. For example: Yang's new arm, Ozpin's reincarnation and Oscar will be arrive at Beacon instead of haven.

Sorry if the story is short.

XXXXX

(Adam's POV.)

Me, (Y/N), Winter, Glynda and Penny was just finished a review on one of Linkara's old comics known to him as one of his Countdown comics.

We walked out of (Y/N)'s room and a familiar face tried to attack us but missed.

It was Mercury.

I was about to attack her but he then kicked Wilt out of my hand and snatched Blush from my side and stomped on it with his metal legs, heavily damaging it beyond repair.

Me: "Well... crud."

I went to grab my sword until Vyce grabs me.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Mercury: "lets finish this already!"

You: "couldn't agree more!"

You charge at Mercury with Captain America's shield and Saba which knocks him out.

then you knock Vyce into CRDL's room, loosening his grip with Adam.

You: "Winter, grab both Adam and Mercury and get out here, I can handle Vyce."

Winter looks at you nodding her head and kisses your cheek.

Glynda grabs Mercury while Penny and Winter get Adam

Vyce looks at Mercury and said in a very emotionless tone "always arrogant."

Vyce lets go of Adam and attacks you with his blaster.

Even though your shield had protected you, the blast from his weapon sends you flying to a wall, injuring you.

Then Vyce grabs you and said "you are the bacteria who thinks itself a giant."

You then grab Vyce's weapon and used it against him.

He threw you a wall and he aimed his weapon at you.

Just as Vyce was about to attack, he noticed a mark on his suit and transported back to Comicron-2 in fear.

You: "Pluton, Emergency procedure seven activate..."

You then passed out from exhaustion as Pluton Initiated healing gas into the air.

XXXXX

(3 months later, your POV.)

I was sitting down in despair and grief because what happened before the fight.

Yang's right arm was badly broken when he fought Mercury and she had to get a bio-mechanical arm from atlas, Ozpin has been killed and even though Mercury has been sent to the Atlas military under maximum security, Vyce, Master Org and DaiShi is still out there planning their next attack.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and I then turn to see dad, Rat and Harvey.

Rat: "you can't be Stropping around the academy while you have a chance to think."

Harvey: "normally I wouldn't agree with this guy since his history as Aku ōkami, he has a good point, new kid."

Dad: "I know your loss with Vyce has been big but you can't let that stop you."

I sighed and said in sorrow "I let everybody down. They're counting on me and I have let them down."

Rat sighed and said "well... I hope this comic makes you feel better."

Rat, Harvey and dad left, then I looked at the comic and it was CareBears #13.

XXXXX

(TimeSkip to the end of the review.)

Me: "and this didn't make me feel anymore better, I still have no idea on remnant how I'm going to defeat Vyce!"

I was to leave my dorm until I ran back to my bed, sitting down as I realised something.

Me: "He didn't kill me. Why didn't he kill me? There was nothing I can do, he aimed the blaster at me but instead he chose to ran away! Why did he run away?! Why didn't he kill me??!!"

I then remembered the reason why Vyce ran and I also realised he still has it.

I smiled knowing how to win.

Me: "He still has it... HE STILL HAS IT (laughs)! "

I was about to tell dad my plan until I opened the door and saw Yang with her new yellow and black arm.

Tears streamed down my face and I hugged her surprised by what has been happening.

Me: "I missed you."

Yang hugs back and replied "I know."

After the hug, I looked at her and said "I am sorry... I am truly sorry about what happened to you... I'm sorry for not protecting you. I'm alright if you don't want to be with me anymore, I unde-"

Yang then kisses me on the cheek and said "it wasn't your fault... it was never your fault and I forgive you."

We both kiss each other for a minute, we both look at each other knowing that we will never leave each other and stay by each other's side until the end of time.

?????: "Excuse me?"

Me and Yang looks to the right of the door to see a farm boy about 14 and Qrow who is apparently drunk.

Qrow: "I found him, I found him, I found him."

Qrow then lies on my bed and starts chuckling for an odd reason.

?????: "You have a magic gun? Where did you purchase that?"

I have just only met this kid, how on remnant did he know the gun's magic?

Yang: "who are you?"

?????: "Well, my name is Oscar Pine..."

Qrow: "Wait for it."

Oscar: "But... You can call me.. Professor Ozpin..."

Me and Yang looks at each until we remembered he can reincarnate, then Qrow starts chuckling and shouted "I did it!" Not until he passed out from being drunk.

Me: "Pluton, procedure Qrow activate."

Pluton then Teleports Qrow back to Ruby and Yang's home to calm down.

To be continued...