Chapter 9: new looks and new friends.

I am sorry this chapter is short, I didn't had time to sort it out but for dr who fans, Linkara fans and Linkara himself, I hope you like it. (I don't own anything, anything that is dr who related things belongs to BBC.)

I am really sorry about an error of the chapter's number, I got confused on parts and chapters. I hope this makes up for it.

XXXXX

(Your POV.)

Me and Salem knocks on the door and dad opens the door.

Dad: "hi (Y/N). So, is your magic working now?"

Me: "yes."

Salem: "apparently he almost turned evil but his birth parents and Aplos helped him to be better and to be a little more aware."

Dad: "I see. Well, someone wants to talk to you."

Me: "who?"

????: "me."

I looked at the room and see Ilia, a tiger Faunus and Rat.

Me: "Ilia, what are you doing here?"

Ilia: "I wanted to apologise to you about before and..."

Me: "I forgive you. Something tells me we're going to be good friends."

Ilia was surprised but nonetheless she smiled and said "thank you."

Me: "that still doesn't explain why you two are here."

Rat: "oh, silly me. This is Sienna Khan, leader of the white fang. Also Ilia and Sienna are my Girlfriends and today is our anniversary."

Me: "congratulations and — (grunts in pain)!!"

Nora: "(Y/N)!!!!"

Adam and Blake sat me down.

Ozpin: "mr Lovhaug, are you ok?!"

I still groan in pain and answered "I'm fine, I'm just— (Grunts in pain)!!!!"

I feel like I'm going to change again although, I know we all have to change sometime.

Me: "I... I think you might want to stand back a little."

Everyone stands back five spaces, I stand up and I close both of my eyes waiting for it to happen.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

A flash of yellow light flashed around you and you started to change your appearance.

(Pretend it's you at Beacon.)

Everyone started to worry but Linkara, Rat, Harvey, 90's Kid, Pollo and Dr Linksano started smiling like there is not ever going to be a tomorrow.

Linkara: "well, what do ya know? The little guy is all grown up."🙂

Harvey: "you said it."🙂

90's kid: "DUDDDDE, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!"🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Dr Linksano: "it's happening, it's happening, it's finally happening (loud mad scientist laughs of joy)!!!!!"🤩😃😄

Yang: "what's happening?!"

Winter: "I demand you to tell me what's going on!!"

Rat: "just watch and find out what happens!"😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

The flash of light faded and your new appearance looked like this.

XXXXX

(Your POV.)

Pollo: "well, how do you feel?"

I looked at a mirror beside me and I liked my new look.

Me: "I was really worried that my very first regeneration would've changed my Faunus traits but luckily for me they stay the same. Although my ears stick out a little but I'll try and get use to my new appearance."

Weiss: "how did you do that?"

Me: "fantastic question. You see, thanks to my semblance, I am also part TimeLord."

Harvey chuckled and he said "I'm really glad you didn't change too much new kid."

I smiled and I then just realised my voice has gone a little more deeper.

Me: "Pluton, do you know who I am?"

Pluton: "you are (Y/N), the co-champion of Linkara and a defender of earth."

Me: "thank you Pluton."

P/N: " warning, warning, Neutro has been Launched."

Everyone: "WHAT?!"

Me: "how?"

Ruby: "well... when you was away, we had some problems."

Me: "thank you for telling me Ruby."

Pluton: "The person controlling Neutro would like to speak to you."

Me: "do it."

?? ??????: "GREETINGS, YOUR LORD AND MASTER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!"

Dad/Me: "Dr Insano!"

To be continued...