Chapter 10: an O.F.S returns.

(Your POV.)

Dr Insano: "So Linkara and... who are you?"

Me: "Dr Insano, your the alter ego of The Spoony One, you tried to take over the world millions of times and you both gave me the infinity gauntlet for my fifteenth birthday."

Dr Insano: "(Y/N), is that you? Regeneration is a very complex thing. No matter, once I rule the world, not even magic from the most powerful sorcerers can stop me! (Evil Laughter)"

Me: "Pluton, how long will the Angry Army get to Neutro?"

Pluton: "In about 8 hours with their mission involving Corporate commander."

Me: "Damn. Is there anyway to teleport into Neutro?"

Pluton: "yes but it requires one person and one small object to teleport into Neutro.

I then got an idea but I have to ask for Nora's permission.

Me: "Nora, can I possess you with GhostFreak?"

Nora then calmly said "ok."

I looked at her and then said "are you sure? i'm alright if you say no."

Nora: "I'm sure."

Me: "ok."

I activated my Ultimatrix, dialled up GhostFreak, then I transformed into GhostFreak and possessed Nora.

MPN: "ok, time to grab a CyberMat. By the way, Yang."

A/N: Means me (the Reader) possessing Nora.

Yang: "yes?"

MPN: "Sorry for possessing you in the Vytal festival."

Yang: No problem."

MPN: "I'm glad you're taking it Well. Oh yeah. Ilia, Rat, Sienna and Dr Linksano, here's your new Morphers."

I handed over some of the Morphers.

I gave the pink Dolphin Morpher to Ilia, I gave Rat's old orange Fox Morpher to him and the Wild Force lunar Wolf Morpher to Sienna.

I then said to Linksano "you deserve to be a hero." And gave him his very own power ranger Morpher which resembles a CyberMat.

A/N: (three off the Morphers are fictional ones I made up, please no hate comments.)

I then asked everyone except Sienna, Dr Linksano, Dad, Rat, Nora and Ilia to go up to Comicron-Z while everyone else stays in my dorm until I teleport us back to the apartment which isn't far from Beacon.

I grabbed a CyberMat, Pluton then teleports me in Nora's body with the CyberMat to the insides of Neutro.

I then unpossessed Nora and turned back into my original form.

Nora: "go and play."

Me: "See you later, Nora."

Nora passionately kisses me and said "same towards you." As she runs off while holding Magnhild with the CyberMat towards the Power supply.

I then went towards the control room where Dr Insano's room.

Me: "Doc, I know you're trying to take over the world again but do you know what you're going to do after you took over the world?"

Dr Insano: "To have gladiators fight in my coliseums and to have lots of lustful pleasure."

Me: "So, all you want is people fighting for your amusement and to get laid. me and dad have holograms, you don't have to do this."