Chapter 4: A lost of magic part 1

(Your POV.)

I was walking around Beacon until a female white fang member attack me.

WFM: "Where is Blake Belladonna and Adam Taurus?"

Me: "ok. Just calm down."

I then grabbed my magic gun and shot at her.

she tried to attack me with her whip weapon but missed.

I hid behind a tree for cover.

WFM: "surrender now, LovHaug or you will be taken down!!!!"

I grabbed my MegaForce morpher and said "Pluton, unleash the new CyberMat on the white fang member."

The CyberMat went up to the white fang member stealthily and shocked her.

WFM: "Ow!"

I then shot her with my magic gun as she was distracted by the CyberMat.

I then shouted "I am so sick of this!"

Then I shot her again, without even giving her a chance to do anything.

Me: "I am so tired of People like you trying to take me or my dad down! Do you think I'm afraid of you?! Do you think I care about your so called backstory?!"

The White Fang Member then disappeared out of thin air but I didn't care.

Me: "I fought monster's, conquerors, robots and I have been victorious every single time, there's nothing that can stop me now. NOTHING!!!!"

Then a white glow surrounds the magic gun and a bright flash filled the room but it then vanishes afterwards.

I looked at the magic gun and try to pull back the frame but it goes back up after, I tried firing it but it wouldn't.

Me: "what did I do? WHAT DID I DO??!!"

XXXXX

(Time-Skip.)

I called my Girlfriends to help my with my problem.

I also asked Ozpin to get Dr Linksano and Dad to help.

Me: "please tell me you all made at least a tiny bit of progress at all."

Winter: "well, um..."

Weiss: "here's the thing..."

Adam: "the items you gave us to use..."

Blake: "none of the magic items or weapons is working like they're suppose to."

Me: "what? Let me see."

Blake hands over the sonic screwdriver.

I tried to make it work but no luck unfortunately.

Then I realised what was wrong but unfortunately it was the bad kind of realisation and I truly hoped it wasn't true.

Me: "it's a toy."

Ruby, Nora: "huh?"

Me: "I-it's just a toy again!"

Pluton: "Me and Venws was just going to ask about that, none of this stuff seems to be the things you used."

Me: "Venws, scan this."

I put my lightSaber in front of her and she scans it.

Venws: "It's just plastic and paint but isn't this your LightSaber?"

Me: "Yes. Yes it is."

Salem: "(Y/N), What's the problem?"

Penny: "We saw you use this a couple of times, it works."