Chapter 5: A lost of magic part 2

(No ones POV, Dr Watts home.)

Dr Watts was scheming a plan to take over the world until he heard a knock.

Dr Watts: "it better not be Tyrian again."

The knock gets louder.

Dr Watts: "Alright, alright, I'm coming. Don't get your knickers in a twist!"

Dr Watts opens the door revealing You, Salem and a Seer Grimm.

The Seer's then wrapped its tentacles around Dr Watt's while you aimed your gun at Watts making him afraid.

You: "WHO DID YOU SELL IT TO??!!"

Dr Watts: "I don't know what you're talking about!"

You: "THE NEW ANTI-MAGIC FIELD GENERATOR KIT!!!!!!!!"

Dr Watts: "I haven't sold one of those in months."

He explains that everyone except his partner Dr Insano thought he stole the idea.

You: "(growls.) Then who disabled all my magic?"

Dr Watts: "wait, if your magic isn't working, then why are you threatening me with a magic gun?"

You: "cause I can still beat you to death with it!"

That made Dr Watts flinch.

You: "If I find out you was lying to me... (chuckles evilly) you and your former partner, Dr Insano will be flattened by WayBig, got it?"

He nods his head nervously.

You, Salem and the Seer left.

Salem: 'wow, his anger and aggression is through the roof, it's probably when he lost his magic. I hope my lover doesn't go down the path I went down.'

XXXXX

(?? ?????? POV.)

?? ??????: "So, the young warrior lost his magic, eh? (Evil giggling)"

XXXXX

(Your POV.)

Dr Linksano: "How do you know he hasn't sold one months ago?"

Me: "it's just a gut feeling I have, If they already got their hands on one months ago, then why haven't they used it then. I don't think it's an anti-magic field, I mean if it was then it had to be powerful when I was seeing Watts."

Weiss: "ok, looks like we're back on square one."

Blake: "well, Besides any of our weapons and your dads arsenal of freedom, is their anything we can use to defend ourselves just in case Ilia returns?"

Me: "I suppose we still have RJ's Morphers and the BFG, cause they're not magic."

Jaune: "um, about that. I might of drained the power cells and Morphers last night because I wanted to see what it's like to use them."

Me: "you WHAT?! Jaune Arc, I'm going to-!!!"

Dr Linksano: "(Y/N)!"

When doctor Linksano interrupted what I was about to say, I realised I was threatening Jaune.

Me: "Jaune, I am so sorry. I didn't know what came over me. This is getting to me, I shouldn't of told Watts my magic isn't working!"

Dad: "Don't worry, Comicron-One and Comicron-Z is keeping a very close eye on him. And don't forget, your Morphers are another item that's also enchanted with both of our magic."

Me: "thank you, Dad. *gets an idea* I think I know who to call."

XXXXX

(TimeSkip, after the call.)