Chapter 17: This is never goodbye...

To let you all know that this will be the final chapter of this story. Fun Fact: I first created my first Two Linkara stories on Notes.

XXXXX

(Your POV.)

Me: "The ship you stolen and recreated in your design has very complex systems and firewalls, the upgraded Shades also have been a little difficult for Pollo, Pluton, Nimue and Venws to find and luckily we disabled your abilities in your data form except your immortality so you don't get any surprises, although your suit has enough power for millions of years, so we decided to exile you here... they're's no species, no technology and no life for millions of light years."

Vyce: "You've doomed us all to the entity, your world won't survive when it stabs you at the back."

Me: "Actually from what I heard, the Entity make itself human, gave its own abilities to one of it's more noble cousins and goes by the name Spero now... oh yeah, Me and 90's Dude want to give you this cheer up present."

I gave the present to Vyce, I then take out my 11th Doctor sonic screwdriver, waved to him and said "See you soon~."

XXXXX

(Vyce's POV.)

I was surprised that the young champion gave me a gift, I then opened it and saw it was a 'plushie' version of myself and my ship.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

You prepare the teleportation pad to transport the heroes back to their own universes.

Past Ben Tennyson: "That. Was... AWESOME!!!"

90's Dude: "It was radical."

Rainbow Dash (FIM & EG): "And it was 20% COOLER!"

Sci-Twi: "Fascinating, how is your universe still intact while we're in your universe?"

Rat: "A special machine that foils all fatal anomalies. Also, sorry to do this but you won't remember this adventure ever happened, sorry."

Tenth Doctor: "You don't have to be sorry. Besides, it's for the best."

Everyone said their goodbyes, while you said "see you in another lifetime." Because you believe you're going to see him again.

You activated the Transporter and transported the heroes back into their own universes.

XXXXX

(One final TimeSkip, anniversary 2026)

Linkara: "This comic sucks!"

You: "This story has no great creativity at all, the characters are downright terrible, the plot makes no sense at all and it was nothing but an insult towards every good comic in the whole multiverse! (Sigh) still, happy anniversary everyone and here's to the next one."

(The song belongs to Vincent E. L.)

XXXXX

The end.

I hope you like the story, feel free to comment what you think of the story and the reasons why you like/dislike about the story but please, nothing that's inappropriate or even hurtful. If this story isn't right for you, then read a story that suits your interests.