Bonus chapter: a prank gone wrong

WARNING: short.

(This bonus chapter is just for fun.)

XXXXX

(Rat's POV, April 1st 0:39 am.)

I sneaked into (Y/N) and Linkara's room and checked if they're sleeping.

luckily I grabbed some of my stealth equipment and a key that that will change Linkara's gender for 8 hours.

To let him know I'm not trying to be hurtful to my idol, I put a note on the back of the Morpher saying "this is a small April fools prank. - Rat."

I took all the rest of the keys and the other Morphers so the prank goes more well.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

You was practicing my combat skills and some of my new weapons if any other threats occur, meanwhile Rat was spying on Linkara and realises one thing.

Rat: "Wait... doesn't (Y/N) have the SuperMega Force Morpher and keys? Oh $#|£!"

(Sorry for the censors, I just to want to let you know that I want my stories on WattPad to be decent to viewers. I'm sorry for telling you earlier, it didn't came to mind when I was making my stories.)

You grabbed my SuperMega Force Morpher and my red Samurai Ranger key.

You then morphed and just realised something is wrong.

You DeMorph and asked Pluton to scan you.

(This is what you look like in this one shot chapter

(This is what you look like in this one shot chapter. The picture belongs to its original owner.)

Pluton: "Access granted."

You: "Granted? I haven't even regenerated yet."

Ruby and Yang comes in but doesn't recognise you at first.

Ruby: "Who are you?"

You: "it's me, (Y/N)."

Ruby looks at me with confusion and Yang asks "have you regenerated again? You look a lot different."

You: "I haven't regenerated."

Rat then comes in and said "That would be my fault, I had accidentally thought that Linkara was the one who has a SuperMega Force Morpher and stole all of your other keys and Morphers, then put the Red female Samurai ranger key for a small April fools prank and the effects are only 8 hours. I'll accept any punishment you think should be appropriate."

You had a thought about it and gave your Jungle fury wolf Morpher and said "Be the wolf Ranger for 8 hours while I'll be in stasis for that amount of time."

Rat nods his head and leaves, then you teleported to Comicron-Z and entered a stasis pod for a while.

XXXXX

(8 hours later.)

You get out of your stasis pod and teleported to the hall with your girlfriends, Linkara and Rat.

Linkara: "So... how was stasis?"

You: "ok but Rat, one more thing."

Rat: "Yeah?"

You: "Never do that prank again."

XXXXX

The end.