Chapter 13: EREH SI ECYV DROL

(Your POV, December 19th.)

I'm really excited that it's going to be Christmas soon, I end got gifts for all of my girlfriends.

With children playing, millions of people getting something nice for their families and friends and people behind compassionate to each other.

I also get to try a special Super MegaForce key, the Christmas Ranger key, I could use it anytime I want... but it only works on Christmas Eve and I have to help a good friend of mine.

Luckily I put a timer in my SuperMega Force Morpher to know when is the right time to morph into my Christmas ranger form, which is Christmas Eve

When my Morpher glows red and green, it's time to use it.

I then felt a tug on my jacket and looked to see a little boy who looks just about seven years old and smiling at me holding a big autograph book and a (F/C) coloured pen.

Kid: "excuse me sir, can I have your autograph please?"

Me: "sure, what's your name?"

Kid: "Lewis."

I wrote my name in Lewis's Autograph book and wrote a note saying 'you are capable at what you believe you are capable of, don't let anyone tell you different, don't forget it and never give up.'

The little boy goes over to his mother and father and is very happy, I smiled knowing life has accepted me as a hero.

Then I was transported to Comicron-Z so suddenly.

I looked around and saw Ruby, dad and Penny but Penny is wired to a console.

Then the engines fired, then we zoomed out of the solar system and deeper into space.

Ruby: "Penny, what's going on?"

Penny: "We are moving out of the solar system."

Dad: "Why?!"

Penny: "I have just activated the engines."

Me: "Turn this ship around!"

Penny: "Unable to Comply-comply-comply-comply!"

Me: "Penny, hard reset engage!"

What Penny then said shocked us.

Penny: "(giggles) You're funny."

Ruby: "Penny, can you understand us?"

Penny: "Stop whispering."

Ruby/Dad: "what?

Penny: "you're always whispering."

Me: "Penny, please turn Comicron-Z around."

Penny: "lowering the thermal temperature, raising the thermal temperature, lowering the thermal temperature, raising the thermal temperature, lowering the thermal temperature, raising the thermal temperature."