Chapter 8: problem solved by family

(I know You probably not going to like it but I wanted to change this chapter a little more because I want it to be something you will enjoy.I hope you understand.)

XXXXX

(Your POV, November 30th)

Me: "(recording) Final Journey Log, we have finally found the place where the hotspots of magic are located. We've heard about a powerful and strong wizard although we didn't expect the location he lived in. I just hope he helps me. End log."

I knocked on the door of the house and a woman opens the door.

Salem: "hello ma'am. We was looking for Aplos the wizard."

The woman then put her head behind the doorway and called out "Stephen, it's for you."

The woman went back inside and a man walks to the doorway.

Me: "great... wizard... Aplos?"

Steven: "I go by Stephen now but whatever floats your boat. How can I help you?"

Me: "I need help with my magic."

Aplos: "come in."

Me and Salem went inside, I was expecting it to look more magic but don't see much magical objects or a crystal ball but I have a magic gun cloned by my dad and dr Linksano.

Aplos sat down and said "now, what seems to be the problem?"

Salem: "well, a couple of days ago my boyfriend encountered someone and he lost his magic. His magic gun won't fire and the spells he tried to cast won't work while every magic item and weapon he borrowed from others works just fine."

Aplos: "uh huh. (Snaps fingers) hand it over."

I handed my magic gun to Aplos, he looks at it very closely.

Me: "what are you doing?"

Aplos: "shut up, I'm talking to the gun. "

Me: "what?"

Aplos: "I said shut up! What are you, dumb as you look?!"

Looks back at the gun and frowns, he then replies "oh, I'm sorry."

I looked at the gun in sadness for some reason.

Aplos: "ok. I'll confirm it for you."

He Then rolls some future predicting dices.

after he rolled them, a worried look was painted on his face.

Aplos: "oh, not good."

Me: "what did you just..."

He then grabbed my face and looked at it.

Aplos: "yep, just as I thought."

Me: "I.."

Aplos: "can't go five seconds without flapping your mouth, can ya? Don't worry, I've seen this problem before with your dad."

I'm shocked that dad had the same problem as me but I was more surprised about what Aplos said and asked him "seen what before?"

Aplos: "What the problem is, the reason why your magic has stopped working. Did you know the couple inside your magic gun are your original parents?"

I was surprised, I looked at Salem who was in shock and then at Aplos and answered with a tear sliding down my face "no, I've been trying to find that out for a while now."

Aplos: "of course you haven't been able figured it out, you haven't unlocked they potential."

Salem: "what do you mean?"