Prologue

"Out of my way! This kit needs help!" Nightstar looked up from nursing her two kits who had been born a day earlier "Hawkshade! What happened?" She called the medicine cat halted beside Nightstar's nest and to Nightstars astonishment the brown tabby medicine cat dropped a grey-blue bundle beside Nightstar's own litter "Pantherheart found her she needs milk" the tom looked at Nightstar "she needs you" Nightstar stared at the little kit.
"Why would we take in a outsider kit?" She asked Hawkshade met her gaze "think Nightstar she won't remember anything she'd only be half a moon old and-" he lowered his voice "Nightstar I sense something special about this kit" Nightstar stared at him a moment longer then back at the blue kit, she stared at her with huge green eyes "where am I?" She whimpered and Nightstar sighed she wouldn't turn away this kit "you are in NightClan and your name is Bluekit, these are your brothers, Smokekit and Flamekit" Bluekit stared at Nightstar before pressing close to her side and Nightstar settled down beside her kits.

A lie in buried in the past will come to light the blue shadow will chase away the flames of lies "who said that?" Hawkshade asked aloud whirling around "Mintpaw! Was that you?" Hawkshade was alone "StarClan! What are you trying to tell me?" Hawkshade whispered "Bluekit won't cause problems I know what I sensed, this kit is not a bad omen she can't be!" Hawkshade meowed.
"Hawkshade! What was that you said? Did you need something?" Hawkshade snapped his head around and steadied his breathing why am I nervous? "I'm fine Mintpaw I was just remembering something important" the small silver she cat shrugged "ok goodnight Hawkshade" the small apprentice curled up and her gentle snores told Hawkshade that she was asleep Hawkshade padded out of his den and fluffed up his pelt against the freezing night air he stared up into the sky and narrowed his eyes are the stars white? No, snow! The first snowflake spiralled down and landed on his nose making him shiver it was melting slowly Leaf Bare, it's upon us.

Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed my prologue of Blueshadow's Flame this is just to establish the season we're in and Blueshade's backstory which she won't remember but I thought it would be good if you guys did.