The Actor

At morning
Shivika mansion
They both were sleeping . Annika 's head was on shivaay 's chest and his hands were on her waist . He tightly hugged in fear of something.
The sun rays peeped to their room disturbing his sleep . He slightly open his eyes to see the mist beautiful scene his lady is sleeping in his arms with a small smile.

Shivaay ( in mind) How cute is she when she sleep . she is small little kid but suffered a lot just because of me or my family . I don't want her to suffer more.
Annika opened her eyes and saw shivaay looking her .
A : kya hua shivaay
S : kuch nahi anu
A : then why are u staring me .
S : I am not staring
A : that I can see .
But putting disturbance to their morning fight Annika 's phone ringed.
She took the phone
A : hello nitya
N : mam apko remind karne call kiya u have meeting with S production .
A : ha nitya yaad hein muje.
N : time mam 9:30
A : okay bye
N : bye.
The call ended
S : kya hua
A : kuch nahi meeting ke bareme yaad dilane keliye .
S : time
A : 9:30
S : nahi tum meeting mein nahi javugi.
A : kyu nahi
S : because u are coming with me to ....
A : aaj nahi shivaay kal jayege
S : nahi u r coming with me
He took her phone and called nitya
S : hello
N : ji mam
S : mam nahi sir hein mam ke meeting just reshedule it .
N : sir vo
S : come on do what I say .
N : sir I will try to which time
S :2:30
N : okay sir.
A : shivaay what are u doing mere important meeting he in.
S : nahi u have to come with me no bhahese in this.
A : kya hua aapko
S : kuch nahi hua Jo kuch hua usse tik karna chahthihu.
Annika became silent and tears started to flow from her eyes.
S : anu .......
A : chalo ready ho jathe .
S : anu..
She went from their to get ready. ( to know the place they are going u have to wait)

After sometime
Shivika boutique

After the meeting sitting in the cabin.
She was thinking why yesterday onwards he was worried for her . bahut bar sochne ne  ke bath bhi she didn't get anything. So she decided to call khana ji to ask that anything happened yesterday.
A : khana ji
K : ji mam
A : vo aap kaha hu .
K : mein sir ke sath ek meeting mein agayi .
A : acha tike jab meeting katham hoga call me .
K : kya hua mam
A : I need to talk to you , or ha shivaay ko math bathana.
K : ji mam.
A : okay
She cut  the call and rested as she was having severe headache. That time only she remembered she didn't eat anything. But she was not in any mood to eat anything . she now only need to know about shivaay 's restlessness.

After sometime khana called and informed her that meeting was over and shivaay went to house. So she asked him to come to the park nearby her office.
Khanaji came
K : mam
A : khana ji tell me kal kya hua tha.
K : vo mam
A : come on say it .
K : kal shivaay sir met Omkara sir .
Annika was shocked by hearing this .
A : unn dono me beech bath hua kya.
K : ha mam omkara sir ne bahut rudely bath  kiya sir se.
A : aur kuch hua .
K : vo apke baare mein bhi .
A : tike aap jayiye shivaay ko math boliye ki mein pucha yesab .
K : okay mam

Khana went from their now Annika was all alone she want to cry her heart out but it was a public place and for public she is world 's famous fashion designer. She quickly wiped the tears and went to the office and went to cabin.
When she reached their she got the phone call of shivaay . she was not able to attend it because if she took the call she cannot control her anymore after hearing His voice.
So she called her p.a and asked to attend the call and tell I am in meeting.
N : hello sir
S : nitya mam kaha hein
N : vo she is in meeting she didn't take her phone.
S : acha tike ask her to come to home early as we have to go for audio launch.
N : tike sir I will inform her .
S : okay.
After cutting the call
A : kya bola shivaay
N : mam apko jalthi gar Jana u both have to go for audio launch .
A : okay so I will .
N : okay
A : ha nitya one second tomorrow I will be not coming to office . if any emergency please inform me okay.
N : okay mam .

Annika went back to the house .  she entered and straight went to her room , she thought he will be their but he was not their so she put the bag their and straight went to washroom and open the tap and sat their and cried that her pain get little reduce .
Suddenly shivaay came to the room feeling her presence and at same time she also came out from washroom.
S : anu kab ayi thu.
A : abhi
S : then why u didn't tell me .
A : I directly came to the room but I didn't see you so thought that after freshing up come to u.
S : acha tike come on get ready we have to go.
A : ya but kya pehnu
S : wawa.. The famous fashion designer is asking me .
A : shivaay
S : acha tike avo
She took her to her cupboard and gave her blue gown matching his dress.
S : wear this .
A : thank you.
Shivaay kissed her forehead .
A : now you can go I will come fast .
But shivaay was standing their without moving.
A : shivaay jayiye
S : anu let me make you wear the dress .
A : shivaay...
S : please anu
A : acha tike pakdo
Shivaay fastly went and close the door and started to remove her dress . They both were in another world . he removed her dress and made her wear the gown and made her sit in front of the table and put earnings in her hear by kissing her ear lobe and put sindoor in her mang .
She was looking more beautiful . shivaay wanted to kiss her but he didn't want to spoil her make up but she understood this and gave a slight peck in his lips
A : I love u
S : love u too.
They both got ready and went down together and settled in car and went to the venue without knowing a storm was waiting for them their.

Precap : The audio launch

Hey guys I know I am late sorry for that .
Please do read and vote and comment please .

Enjoy reading
Achu