The enemy

@shoot
She opened the door and shocked by seeing the person .
P : hai Mr Shivaay Sing Oberoi
S : Hi Mr Bharath
The person is Mr. Bharath dezuza . he is an actor and fight master . He is jealous of shivaay as he became superstar by this short period of time .
B : Hi shivaay how is ur new film going .
S : good .
B : great how is ur wife .
This question made shivaay angry as he again took out the same topic which happened five montha ago .
S : u don't have to bother about her .
B : chill shivaay I just only asked .
By that time the manager came and called him.
M : sir shot ready hein
S : ya I am coming
S : See you Mr Bharath as I have to go now .
B : sure Mr shivaay all the best for the new film .
Bharath went from their now shivaay was only their and he was angry because he talked about Annika once again . He have not forget that day when Annika faced the worst of her life .
Flashback
Five months ago
Shivaay was invited for a dinner at Mr Bharath 's house . He went because he was his earlier film 's  fight master . Even though he didn't like him he was bound to go their .
He was invited with family so he took Annika with him .
They went to the dinner . the bharath was not married he had slight obsession with Annika .
They both came and had a warm welcome . shivaay was talking with him and Annika was also sitting beside him . he put a offer in front of shivaay .
B : shivaay I have an offer I will recommend about u to Meher Sing the famous director.
S : Thank u so much Bharath it will be great if I am able to work with him .
Annika was also happy hearing that because it was shivaay dream to work under him .
B : ya shivaay I know every actor ka supna hein .
S : of course ..but he was cut by bharath
B : but I have a condition .
S : what
B : I need a night with your wife .
They both were shocked hearing this . he turned and looked at her and saw her eyes welling up .
He was boiling with anger and he grabbed his collar
S : how dare u say like that . she is my wife biwi he in meri , agar agli baar aisa bola I will kill u .
B : come on shivaay its normal its just only one night .
S : just shut up and he punched hard his face . he started to beat him without any mercy . he was really angry but not to him but to himself as he have to make hear all this . Even though bharath was a fight master but he couldn't fight back because of his continues beating .
Annika was totally dumbstruck seeing shivaay like this . she came to reality and try to stop him before the guards come .
A : shivaay stop it ...
Shivaay ....
She dragged him outside the house and made him sit in the passenger seat and she took the car . He was not speaking anything his fist was tightly closed and he was boiling inside . she was also not less she was breaking inside when she heard that but know she have to get to house soon that was only in her mind .
They reached the house and entered and went to the room . Till  this time both have not speak any word . she went to the washroom and changed the dress . when she came out she saw shivaay laying without changing the dress looking at the ceiling .
She didn't call him she came and slept beside him and turned other side without facing him .
He called her
S : anu ...anu....
He thought she will be listening .and said
S : I am quitting
She was shocked but she didn't turned to face him . and also she cannot allow him to do that because it was His dream . He thought why she was not responding . He slowly turned towards her and hugged her tight and Nuzzled into crook of her neck . her cheeks started to get wet due to the tears flowing .
He turn her and looked at her face and saw her eyes red shot telling him that she was crying all the time .
He started to kiss her continuously till her cry turns into sobs . they both hugged each other .
S : I am sorry anu I am really so....
He was cut by her
A : don't say that shivaay it was not ur fault its their mentality u r not responsible.
S : par tumhe Jo kuch suna pada its because of me .
A : nahi shivaay
S : no anu sabkuch meri wajase hua  Jo do sal pehle  tumare saath huatha vo bhi meri wajase hua aur acting ka sidh bhi meri thi .
A : nahi acting apka passion tha is me koi galthi nahi hein vo do sal pehle mere sath hua vo kismat ka khel hein so in both of this u r not responsible so don't blame your self .
S : par ....
A : kuch nahi bus let it be forget this day from our life . Think that we have not met him ever .
S : tu bhooljavugi
A : mmm
S : anu ...
A : mmm
S : I love you
A : I love you too
And they hugged each other .
Flashback ends
His manager came and call him and he went for the shoot .

Precap : An attack on shivaay is it by Oberoi 's or Bharath

Guess .....
Hi guys please everyone do vote and comment .
And also please watch ishqbaaz on TV at 10 pm on star plus as we have to increase the trp .
And the new promo is killer so everybody please watch .

Enjoy reading
Achu