The life

It was the last day and final day of their picnic . shivaay and Annika was sleeping cuddling to each other . The sun rays entered to the room disturbing  shivaay's  sleep . he opened his eyes and looked nearby and saw his love sleeping cuddling to him . he looked at her and thought how much she suffered due to his family but she has not complained to him any time that made him fall for her more .
His thoughts was disturbed by sound of Annika he looked towards her .
A : good morning shivaay

S : good morning anu

A : kya hua shivaay

S : kuch nahi bas aise

A : om ke bare mein sochreyu

S : why u r going their I don't want to talk about it .

A : but shivaay

S : anu please its last day of our trip so please and ha after two days we are going to London for the shoot .

A : shivaay I have work shivaay how will Ignore it .

S : that I don't know u r coming with me that's it .

A : we will think about it .

S : okay

A : chalo now go and freshen up .
They both freshen up and went out .
They all came to the hotel for having breakfast .
R : bhabhi hamein Jana zaruri he in kya

A : ha rudra we have to go .

R : lekin acha hua right kitni saal baad ham Sab ek sath

G : ha Rudy ye achi bath he in .

B : chalo jalthi pack karke we have to leave soon

S : ya
After having breakfast Annika gauri and bhavya went for packing .rudra got a call and went to attend it . taking the chance om started to talk to shivaay . but he was ignoring him .
O : shivaay I want to talk to you

S : .......

O : shivaay please listen to me . I know Jo meine kiya vo galth thi but that was situation .

S : what situation ha what

O : shivaay vo that time

S : cut the crap om I know what was the situation its that ur share was given to some one else by her u couldn't digest it right

O : what are u speaking shivaay .

S : the truth Jo thume sahi legthe hein.

O : shivaay please listen to me first that was not my problem it was that I thought she wanted that money for doing business .....

S : so what she couldn't do business or u are saying this u were her friend or brother to her but what u did .

O : .....

S : don't have to say anything .

O : just forget it please .

S : I will try but it will not be easy .
They both hugged but shivaay's eyes showed some rage like he will destroy everything .

They broke the hug .They departed to their room . After shivaay entering his room he closed the door and thrower his phone in SSO style . Annika looked at him terrified as what happened to him .
A: shivaay

S: anu please not now .
She kept quiet as giving him some time for setting .she continued packing and also get a new phone for him . After setting everything she went and sat beside him . seeing her nearby him he was going to say something but she zipped her mouth indicating she won't speak . he agreed and he slowly kept his head on her shoulder and she patted his head . They sat together for some time but it was disturbed by the ring of his phone . he saw the call was from rudra .
R : bhaiya apka romance Latham hogaya tho we can go

S : ya we are coming .
Saying this he cut the call . They took the bag and was going out but he was stopped by tug on His worst  and saw she holding his hand . he moved towards her and looked into her eyes and without speaking anything understood what she want . he leaned towards her lips and captured her lips and sucked it . she also respond it equally . after 5 mins they broke the kiss and he placed a kiss on her forhead . They both move down and went back after their picnic .
The reason for the picnic was to bring the old Annika and they were some what successful to that but to what extend nobody know or ..............

They reach Mumbai and went towards Oberoi mansion . They entered and it was dark .
S : ghar wale kaha gayi

O : pata nahi
Suddenly they heard surprise and saw the board written engagement of om and gauri .
All were surprised seeing that .
O : what is all this

J : tumhari and gauri ki engagement

O : lekin mom aise achanak

J : we have already planned it right then what .

G : lekin aunty

J : gauri javo ready hojavo don't need to hurry function is on the evening .

R : ho mere ek aur bai parayadhan hore .

O : shut up rudra

R : bhabhi dekho

G : om why u r scolding him .
Om ignored her question and asked jhanvi
O : mom who is the event organizer .

J : vo meri dosth ke friend hein

O : okay but dresses will be decided by ani.......

J : vo pinky ki dosth me beti hein so she will design the dresses she is a fashion designer .

O : mom but
Understanding his intentions gauri interrupted him .

G : tike we will rest for some time .

They all went to the room .

Precap : engagement with flashback

Please vote and comment and show u r  love .

Target 200 votes
Enjoy reading
Achu