Dreams

Target 250 votes

It was their last year in the college. Annika was nervous of entering into the college as everyone has got to know about her relationship. She was busy in thoughts that she didn't hear shivaay calling her.

S: anu..... anu (shouts )

A: ha shivaay kyu chilareyu

S: I was calling you where were u lost.

A: sorry vo Mein kuch sochreythi

S: kya

A: nothing shivaay chalo let's go.

S: are u nervous

A: shivaay..... I am not nervous but something in me is stopping me I don't know.

S: come on don't think like that u are not doing anything wrong okay.
Come let's go inside anyway arnav will be waiting for us.

A: hmm

They entered the college by holding each other's hand. All students were looking at them with different emotions. Boys were jealous of shivaay as he had taken the beauty of the college. Whereas girls were jealous of annika because we know she have taken the most handsome guy in the college who all the girls will fall for her.

Annika was tightening the hold of the hand. Shivaay turned towards her sensing this. He saw that she was nervous he loose the hold. Sensing he is  losing the hold she looked towards him questioning. He looked towards her and saw that frown in her face. He chuckled and hold her waist. She was shocked by his action.

S: anu don't worry kuch nahi hoga I am with you right.

She smiled hearing it.

They reached the front of her class and he removed his hold.

S: u go to u r class will see u in the evening.

A: bye

S: bye

She enters the class and he went to his class. She was studying for fashion designing and he was doing MBA.

Shivaay went to his class and do an arnav waiting for him.

Ar: where were you.

S: I was here

Ar: how is she

S: she is okay just this starring is effecting her a lot.

Ar: shivaay

S: hmm

Ar: do u really need this

S: what do u mean???

Ar: u know what I mean right

S: arnav I love her and ya I know I have to tell her about my dreams and my future plans I will surely tell about it.

Ar: itna jaldi hoga it will be good.

S:hmm

The talk disturbed shivaay 's mind he was not able to concentrate in the classes anymore.

The classes got over and he and arnav went to canteen. Their he saw annika was waiting for him. When he saw her face he was guilty of hiding his dreams from her. So thought to talk to her about further going ahead.

A: hai arnav and shivaay

Ar: hai
But shivaay didn't respond.

A: what happened to him.

Ar: I don't know

A: shivaay

S: Haa

A: what happened to you

S: kuch nahi come with me I have to talk.

He took her hands and went to the ground. Their they both Sat on steps. And students were playing their.

A: kya hua shivaay

S: listen to me first.
I have to tell u some thing. I don't want it to hide it from you. Annika u know my family as kon nahi janthe the great Oberoi family. Yes as I am from that family is around business my mother want me to become a business man and rule the Oberoi empire alone. But I don't want that I want to give equal importance to my brothers also. Their are my life, only they understands me more than my parents.

A: what is u r dream shivaay

S: I want to become an actor. U know I used to do participate in acting competitions in school fest and I am have won many awards. But my parents didn't like that they won't me to become business man. Papa has not played with me in childhood, he only talked about business to  me. And my mom was also following her husbands path that she also want me to become business man and never considered my feelings my wishes, but want me to become the single owner of Oberoi industry.

A: so what u want to do with this?

S: I don't know but I am sure I don't want to become an actor any day before I die

A: shivaay....

S: sorry

A: okay but tell me something why did u say this to me.

S: because I wanted to isliye I want u to know  about my life my wishes everything.

A: u know something

S: kya

A: I love you

S: I love you too

Their faces was coming closer forgetting about the surrounding but before they could kiss a ball came directly to their face. Annika was shocked and turned her face but the ball  didn't hit her she looked their and saw shivaay was holding the ball in his hand and by seeing his face she could read that he was angry.

She slowly hold her hand in order to calm him. She saw he was getting calm but she saw he was looking at some one particular. She looked towards that direction and saw he was staring at his one and only all time enemy daksh kapoor.

He was going towards him but her hold had stopped him. He looked towards her eyes and she indicated no. He calmed down and kick the ball and it was a goal.

She and all students watching the scenario was happy and stunned to see that. But how not she as she know that he is best football player.

He hold her hand and went out. She was smiling all the time thinking how he told all his wishes and dreams of his life to her.

She was so touched by his nature as she was considered important in his life.

Arnav was coming towards finding us. We met him in the gate and told that we are going out.

He took me outside and asked me to sit back side. I happily sit and hold his waist tightly hugging him enjoying the most beautiful times of my life.

Precap: more about daksh and more romance

Hey guys hope u remember me I am really sorry that I am late because of this college lots of assignments are their.

And also last update target was also not completed 😥😥

What u guys think about shivaay wishes and dream. Are children bound to do what their parents want only or they have choices???

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu