The Hatred Past

Venue of audio launch
Their are many other actors and actress many film directors it was like they are having a wedding their arrangement were awesome.

The media was already gathered their to take the interview of the guests who came . First came the director of the film , then came the producer , then came the heroine of the film Sanjana Karan Sing . she was main attraction till our hero and the films hero Shivaay Sing Oberoi car came through the front gate. The media went to front gate and waited for him to come out. There was a huge crowd so it was difficult for him to come out , so the securities came and made the media people to move from their .

He finally came out from the car in full attitude and looking hot with his hot wife . He took her hand and take her from their without answering any questions by media by saying he will meet them in the hall.

They both went inside and they meet the director and all others and also Sanjana . They both took a table and seated their . Annika was not at all surprised by this crowd she knew that shivaay has now become a Superstar all the girls were mad at him but somewhere in her heart she was possessive about him .

The function was going to begin they were waiting for the main guest who will release the audio  .
The function begin and the director and producer of the film entered the stage and talked about the film ( you guys want to know the film name right Afsaana ).

After that the hero and heroine was asked to come up on the stage . both were asked to say few words about their journey . first Sanjana talked about her experience . the next turn came shivaay 's
S : Good evening everyone  first of all I like to thank all for the support u have given to me that made  me  grow to this high. This is my third film and my two other films were also hit by u r support thank u so much. And for all my success one more person has more right on it , it is my wife Annika if she was not their then I would not be here today . I know saying thank u will not compensate anything  but I believe I have to do this . Thank u .

He ended and handover the Mike to the director . Annika was eyes was filled with tears by each line of his .  The director : now I request our chief guest the young famous singer Mr Rudra Sing Oberoi to come on to the stage .

The name came as shocked to both of them feeling the ground under them has slipped away .  He came to the stage and stand in the centre .
Director   : I request mister rudra sing Oberoi to speak a few words.
R : Good evening everyone I am really glad that I was able to come here today as a chief guest for the audio launch. Also glad to meet Mr Shivaay Sing Oberoi .  I have heard a lot about him but never got the chance to meet him as an actor I am glad to meet him. Now let me move on to my duty .

All clapped but hearing him two hearts got broken by his each line letting it flow the pain outside.

The director passed the CD wrapped and  rudra  removed  the wrap .
After the launch the photos was taken along with rudra . shivaay suddenly excused from their and went towards Annika .

Shivaay came down and directly went to washroom seeing this Annika followed him .  But before entering the washroom she took him to the corner .
A : shivaay kaha bhagre
S : I cannot see him  with hatred in his eyes .
A : but u have to face him one day .
S : I know that but ....
A : kuch nahi I am their with u we will together face him chahe kuch bhi hojaye .  come on wash u r face and come to the hall .
S : ya
She went from their and seated their hiding her emotions in front of everyone and especially shivaay .
Later shivaay also joined her . They were talking with Sanjana the heroine of the film and also their friend .
R : excuse me can I talk to Mr Shivaay Sing Oberoi And his wife .
Sanjana : ya sure I will come know .
She left them and him alone their.
They three were staring each other without speaking anything or the fear of speaking. Finally annika took the initiative to speak .
A : how are you Rudra .
R : I am good
A : ghar me San kaise hein .
R : aap kyu thakleef lere in logoki bare mein soch kar .
A : rudra mein
R : (looking to shivaay) aap kyu nahi bolre is baar bhi apki jagah apki patni baath karege .
Annika was shocked by rudra words
S : rudra ....
R : don't raise u r voice Mr shivaay (loudly)
A : tum bhool jareyu with whom u r talking .
R : ye khone hein mera aur aap kon hein mujse bath karnekeliye . Mera bhaiya tha vo mere liye usdin margayi .
Shivaay eye's were filled with tears which were threatening to fall anytime so he took Annika 's hand and left hall .

Precap : Their private moments

Hey guys here goes the next update
Everyone please read and vote . silent readers please vote .

Enjoy reading
Achu