The Journey to the love

Present
B: bhaiya u r possessive about her .

O: yes he is possessive Jo cheese vo pyaar karthe he in he will not allow any body to take it away from .

B: how your love story started who proposed first .

R: of course bhaiya hogi hena O u say

O: no I don't know I came to know only after he finished his college.

R: what so u also didn't know
B: wow bhaiya u have kept it secret from every one .

S: yes I don't want it to disclose and she also want to hide and we were waiting for the right time .

B: but bhaiya who was advaay .?

S: he is my no our friend .

B: okay so say bye who proposed first and ya one more what is u r connection with what is his name .....ya daksh.

S: I will tell u

Flashback
Shivaay 's narration

We Annika, advaay,kushi and me were thick friends. We used to spent most of the time together in college.  We used to go for outing together .
One day a new girl joined our college and her name is Tia . she was a total universe . she started having crush on me and all time sit beside and talk to me .

I was getting irritated but I didn't say anything . but one day she came in front of the whole class and proposed me . I was shocked beyond because ya I love some one else which I have not said to her . I simply reject her proposal.

I went from their but when I came out I saw Annika with tear stricken face .
I worried whether she took it in wrong way.
S: anu kya hua why are u crying.

A: kuch nahi ankho mein kuch chalagaya .

She went from their without further speaking . I thought she was stressed isliye and I thought to give her time .
Next day I thought I will talk to her but she started to ignore me . I was getting frustrated by her ignorance but she continued the game for  next day also . But next day she saw me talking to tia as she was saying sorry to me for the proposal. Their she came in full rage took me from their went to the ground.

S: what happened anu why u brought me here .

A: come on answer who I am to you tell me

S: kya what is this anu what happened to you

A: shivaay what u feel for me I want to know

S: anu why u ignored me these days and  now questioning me

A: come on answer damit she roared holding his collar .

S: anu

A: kya anu tell me shivaay

S: u r my ......

A: my .... Say it

S: anu what happened to u

A: u will not say right then I will show u what I am .

She slammed her lips on mine and kissed me shocking me . she was frustrated as she was not able to talk to me and was not able to sleep.  She took all her frustration and pain in that kiss and I also responded equally .

After 10 mins she broke this kiss and rested her head on forehead inhaling each others breath and I slightly stroke her cheek and in her ear I said those three magical words to her

S:  I love you

She looked towards me and her eyes started to welled up . she started to hit me with her hands  on my chest . I hold both her hands at back and pulled towards me and she came near my hear and said

A:I love you too

We both hugged each other and was going capture her lips once more and suddenly hear the clapping sound and saw that kushi and advaay was standing their .

Ad: congrats both of u finally u both did it .

K : ya I am so happy for both of you .

We shared a hug .

Present

S :  this was our proposal.
R: bhaiya but still who proposed whom first
B : duffer that is only bhaiya said u didn't understand ask readers they have understood haina :)
G: but did other students know about it

A: no no one came to know about it only kushi and advaay came to know about it

B: but bhaiya daksh

S: will tell not know after wards kafi raat hogayi sab Jake sojavu

B: okay

They rudra bhavya and gauri we t from their but om was standing their for conversation with shivaay .

O : shivaay

S: chalo anu lets go and sleep

A: mm

O : shivaay I am sorry he tried to hold his hands but he jerked and looked straight to his eyes with fire inside which can burn any one and said

S: don't  the voice had dangerous tone and he hold Annika 's hand and went from their .

Om was sad with what happened. He thought to talk tomorrow and went from their .

In shivika's room

A: shivaay I will just change and come.

S: mmm

She went and after 5 mins she came wearing the nighty .
Shivaay was lost in thoughts . she AAT beside him and stroked his back

A: kya hua shivaay

He just siftly pull her on his lap and Nuzzled into her crook of her neck

S: kuch nahi I need u

A: mmm

They both moved to the bed and they made love to each other to forget the happening in their but they will not be able to forget it ever .
But destiny decided to give some happiness to their life . let's see what the destiny has stored for them .

Precap : talk with om and continue with their story .

Hey guys I know I am late but still I thought I will get 200 votes for my last update but didn't get and I was sad so thought to end the book fast as you people are not liking it .

Take it as a target next update only after I get 200 votes
Sorry to loyal readers .

Enjoy reading
Achu