Love

@venue
After shivaay and Annika went from their rudra was heating with anger as once again he did this same . once again he followed her words .
His eyes teared up but he controlled and left the place immediately .

Outside
Shivaay was driving the car and Annika was sitting in the passenger seat and looking outside .
Shivaay 's mind
Phirse do sal ke baad mein phirse  in sabke samne  . kyu I don't want to go back to  that day again where my love was questioned again .
Flashback
T : aaj tu me dikha diya ki tuje kitni pyaar hein parivaar se
S : bade papa I didn't do anything
J : I thought u as my elder son but u showed me how I was wrong .
P : mujhe yakin nahi hora ki tune mere bete ne yesab kiya vo bhi apni patni ki kehne par .
Sa  : vishwas nahi hora mera beta apni ma pap ko bhi bhulgaya.
S : bas ab aur koi kuch nahi bolegi aur Annika ko beech mein kyu lareyu . Jo kuch bhi kiya vo meine kiya aur kisike kehne per bhi nahi kiya .
O : bas shivaay tu ab nahi bolegi . I didn't know that for u r wife tune soap diya apni parivaar ko bhi .
U cheated us shivaay
R : mein bhaiya se aise umith nahi this but apne muje dikaya what is your love really . u were a superman for me but today u r cheater for me.
S : dadi aap muj pe vishwas karogi na.
D : nahi shivaay Jo  tune kiya uske baad muje tume mere pote bulane mein sharm athi hein.
Flashback ends
When he was remembering that day each word increased his rage and he increased the car speed .
Annika was suddenly worried when the car speed increased .
A : shivaay slow down the car .....
Shivaay .....
But he didn't respond he was increasing the speed
A : she looked front she saw they entered  mansion but his speed ...
So she screamed  Shivaay.........
He stopped the car with full force and leaned to the steering . while Annika was catching her breath back to normal.
A : shivaay....called slowly
He didn't look at her open the door and went inside .
She signed she came out and went inside and asked servants to leave .
She went inside the room to see her bhagadbhilla but the sight in front of her go weak in knees he was crying their sitting like a small kid . she couldn't take that ran to him and hugged him . he hugged her back and cried his heart out calling om RU ........
He and she  cried and cried . after sometime he became normal
A : shivaay bas ab bahut hua ab nahi roksakthi muje rona ayegi
S : kyu tu ab roh nahi re
A : ab rore lekin ab aap ro yegi tho mein aur rolugi phir math bolana meine make up karab kardiya.
S : anu ..... He smilled at her and kissed her forehead and kept the heads close .
A : let's forget it shivaay do sal se jireyu hum aise aage bhi aise jeeyugi .
S : will u forget it come on tell me .
A : I don't know but when u r with me I am happy . I only need that .
S : anu I love you
A : I love you too
They hugged each other .
A : come on go and change and I will make dinner .
Shivaay face became sad
A : what happened
S : vo I thought to go for dinner outside but everything spoiled.
A : oh ... Koi bath nahi we will go some other day . come on go freshen up
She started to move towards kitchen suddenly turned and said
A : waha jaakar rohna math , jabse aap actor bane u r full time crying.
Shivaay laughed hearing this . she went and he entered washroom .
She went towards kitchen.
She decided to feel him better so she arranged everything as a  table in a hotel . after preparing everything she went to the room and saw her billu is busy setting his hair . she thought to tease him . Annika came close to him , he was looking hot with wet hair and she wanted to kiss him  but she controlled and looked to his eyes and saw the same desire . he was coming close but she quickly ruffled his hair .
S : anu kya kiya thune ....
Annika giggled hearing shivaay. She ran to washroom .
S : anu I will see u later with a smirk that showing that he will not leave her in night .

After sometime she came changing the dress . she went to the table and saw shivaay sitting their.
S : anu avo muje bhuk lagre
A : ya
She sat on the chair and took the plate and served him the food and also took for her . They both finished eating . shivaay didn't say about the preparation she have done . what happened to him she thought.
She went to kitchen to clean the vessels suddenly two hands sneaked through her waist . A shiver ran down her spine . she leaned to his chest closing her eyes . suddenly she felt she is flying , she opened the eyes and saw that her billu had carried her in his arms and they are going to bedroom.
A : shivaay kam katham nahi hua.
S : ya I want to finish it .
As they entered he asked to close the door . and placed her on the bed and Hove over her and stared to her eyes  for permission . by all his actions he was proving that he is a gentleman.
He allowed and he started to kiss her forehead , eyes , cheeks and finally captured the lips . after that he came down towards her neck and bit her their . she hissed in pain but later got soothed by his tongue. He started to kiss her without any part of the body missing ( rest u guys kudh socho )

They were tired and cuddled to each other .
S : anu
A : mmmm
S : kal se muje nayi film ki promo keliye Jana. U will be alone.
A : don't worry servants hein I am okay .
S : hosake tho I will come early.
A : no need u just finish your work then only come .
S : okay meri ma
They hugged each other and slept hoping for good day .

Precap : Oberoi mansion

Hey guys I have given short hint about flashback . details will only be revealed later .
Please read the update vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu