😍 😍 😍 😍

It was a tiring day for shivaay and he wants to take a rest for some time as ,he was going to his room that time he thought about annika for him who didnt call him not even to congratulate him.

he was expecting a call from her or thought that she will come to oberoi mansion. suddenly he remembered about his phone that it was with pinky ,so he went to take it.

S:mom my phone

P:take it

she gave the phone to him and went from their.on way to his room he saw the call list but no calls of annika .he was sad and he felt all his success waste. he thought to call her and dialed her number.the ring was going but she was not picking the call.this frustrated him more. he was going to throw the phone but thought to call once more and this time he heard that the number is switched off. he got angered and took his cars key and went to her home to see her .

while driving he was thinking why their was a sudden change in her  what had happened and some where he also knows that due to his tight schedule he couldnt talk to her properly for a day and he feels bad about it .by thinking all this he reached in front of her house.he parked the car and went inside and rang the bell.

Inside the house she was crying when she got the call from him and was feeling bad that it will pain him more but she was not realising that it is paining her alot more than anyone.

her thoughts was broken  by hearing the door bell she without thinking anything open the door and was shocked to see shivaay standing their.

A:shivaay.....

S: so you know me , seeing her standing their he asked can i come in .

annika moved from the door and he entered inside and she closed the door . he came and sat in the couch leaning his head in the head rest and closed his eyes . she was looking at him and she can clearly understand that he was tired but ........

S: tell me anu what is the problem

A:kuch nahi shivaay

S:then why u didnt call me anu not even come to see me .

A:kuch nahi mujhe bahut kaam tha isliye

S:oh so thats why from last five days you are sittng in the house not going to office right

A:vo bas

S:enough dont dare to say lie to me (he shouted)

she shivered hearing his sound and seeing her getting afraid he controlled his anger

S:anu don't do this tell me what it is i promise you mein sab tikh kardunga please say to me .  

A:kuch nahi you have to take rest shivaay you are tired.

hearing her he get up from his seat went to her grab her hand and twisted it back (our famous shivika style) .she hissed in pain but he was dam angry and she could see through his eyes how much hurt he is.

A:shivaay please

S:tell me why you are avoiding me did i do anything wrong or did some one say something.

A:no aisa kuch nahi hein

but seeing her hurry in saying answer he could surely figure out that some one had told something .

S:anu mom ne kuch bola

A:no shivaay

but seeing her tears he understood that it is his mom jo abhi undono ki beech mein villain banre . He slowly removed his hands from back and cupped her face and kissed her forehead, by feelings his touch after these many days a tear came out from her eyes and he slowly rubbed it off, but all his gestures were making it  difficult for her to hold her herself.she leaned to his shoulders and he hugged her tightly and she let her tears to flow. He slowly whispered in her ear
I love you, but hearing that it broke her more and she started to cry more loudly and he hold her so tight not able to bear her crying but that was needed otherwise she won't open up.

He slowly Sat in the couch and pulled her to his lap and started to say sweet things to her in order to calm her.
A: I love you shivaay I cannot afford to loose you please mujhe chod Kar mat javo please.

S: Mein Kaha Jareyu I didn't go u only tried to go away from me. Why??

A: pinky aunty doesn't want me to be with you, she don't like me and Mein apko apki family se door karna nahi chathi.....

S: isliye you decided that you will go away from me right

A: vo....mein I thought you are now a superstar so I am not perfect for you, you deserve some one better.

S: oh come on anu don't be serial type girl you don't deserve me like that I will kill you, you are not person who I know where is my anu who was possessive for her shivaay. Where is she?

A: but us anu Ka bhi kamzori he in family, vo apko family se alag nahi karna chathi.

S: but you don't know me Ms Annika Mein aise insaan hu jo apni pyaar keliye kuch bhi khone keliye thayar hu. So Miss Annika will you marry me

Annika was shocked hearing and looked at him open mouth. He chuckle seeing her expression and pecked her lips.

S: bolna karungi shaadhi.

A: shivaay........ Mein.......

S: so you don't love me anymore right is........

But he was not allowed to complete she captured his lips in a kiss showing him how much she loves her. He was  first shocked but after some time responded to it. Their showing their love towards each other. After  fifteen minutes they broke the kiss. She whispered in his ear

Yes

He was so happy to hear that and he twirl her in happiness.

S: anu I love you so much kabhi math sochna mujhe chodke jane ke bare Mein agar aisa hua tho mein marja.......

He was not able to complete the sentence she once again kissed him.

A:dare you say that again I will not leave you ever even if you told me to go away from you.

They both hugged each other forgetting everything and dreaming about their beautiful future.

Precap : pinky

Hope you will enjoy the update. Since you guys are not completing the target I am not giving any target. And I will finish of the book soon.

Enjoy reading
Achu