Search starts

Next day
Shivaay and Annika was sleeping cuddling to each other . sun rays peeped to their room and shivaay slowly opened his eyes. He saw his angel was sleeping beside him like a cute child .He slowly caressed her hair and kissed her forehead . she slowly opened her eyes and saw shivaay looking at her .
A : kya hua shivaay
S : kuch nahi anu do u have any work today
A : nahi shivaay ha but I have a meeting .
S : kya anu every time have u have meeting and u have no time for me .
A : aww mere cute shivaay don't worry aaj u r coming with me happy
S : sachi so I can go out , thank u so much anu and kissed her once more .
A : chalo mein Jake ready hothi hu uske we will go okay .
S : ya

She went towards washroom by that time he took his phone and called omru and asked them to come to Annika 's boutique.

After some time they both got ready and went towards the boutique.
She entered her cabin and also shivaay . she asked shivaay to sit and started to do her work . That time she got a phone call . she look the caller I'd but there was no name so thought to leave it . but it again ringed  and shivaay also asked her to take the phone , this time she answered the call .
A : hello
G : hello
A : kaun
G : itni jaldi bhulgayi ani
She stand there freeze by hearing calling her ani because only one person can call her like that Gauri her friend her sister her soon to be sister in law . I was not able to speak anything .
G : ani are you their ani ....
I came back to reality and
A : ha
G : kaise hu thu
A : good
G : mujse bath nahi karengi
A : aisa nahi I am going for meeting I will call u later .
She cut the call before hearing her reply . All through the call shivaay was looking her . she turned to him and just ran to him and hugged him and started to cry . He was worried as what has happened and why she is crying.
S : anu kya hua kiska phone tha
A : shivaay vo gauri
Shivaay was also shocked hearing the name .
S : gauri kaise he vo
A : mujhe nahi patha shivaay meine nahi pucha
S : why
A : I don't have that courage to talk to her .
S : he cupped her face kya hua vo tumahari gauri he in u r friend u r sister then why .
A : but is 2 saal se mein unse bath nahi ki I am afraid .
S : she can understand u right she will so don't worry come on call her .
A : shivaay nahi
S : u have to one or the other day u have to .
Annika looked at him and decided to call back gauri but that time her p.a came and said that its time for meeting . she told she will come know.
S : go anu for the meeting after that we will call gauri .
A : mmmm
S : all the best
A : thank u

She went and he was thinking about gauri how was his relation with her . she was really like a sister to him and also a friend who gave her precious gift for him . His thoughts were disturbed by knock on the door he asked to come in , he saw omru getting he went to them and hugged them .
S : kitna dher lagathi
R : vo kya karthe bhaiya is om jabse parayadhan hogaya tabse vo late hein
O : mein late hogayu tho tu kya karethi kiske sath phone karethi Darling sorry ....
R : O aap jhoot bhol reyu .
S : RU vo jhoot Kaiser bholungi vo tho sach me boyfriend heina .
R : par meine bola vo sach bhi tha .
S : okay come sit
O : Annika kaha hein
S : she is in some meeting
R : ap hame yeha kyu bulaya
S : vo I want to talk to u guys and need u r help .
O : kaisa help
S : I need to find who did Annika 's accident for that I need u r help .
O : ham kya karsakthe
R : ham khanna ko bathathe
S : nahi khanna Annika bath ko nahi dalungi agar usse sabkuch pehle batha ho .
R : bhaiya I feel she knows everything because she told us to not go out with you  without khanna .
S : anu aise kyu bola
O : we don't know she warned us and also she has changed a lot we miss the old Annika.
S : she has not sincerely forgiven you guys right
O : ya she has just did for sake may be for u .
S : may be she knows everything related to that day that is why she is keeping distance from you guys .
R : but bhaiya if she share only we can find him .
S : vo nahi bolegi I know her let it be I am going to find about it .
O : are u sure u want to do this without knowledge of Annika.
S : yes om I want to know any way she is not going to tell this to me so let me find it .
A : what are u going to find
S : vo ...
A : vo ....
S : I was talking about new film .
A : okay but u didn't sign any new film am I right Mr shivaay sing Oberoi.
He understood that his earlier lie has been caught .
A : hi omru when did u come .
R : kuch time pehle .
A : okay so what next plan
S : kuch nahi if u r meeting us over we will go out .
A : okay

They moved out towards the parking lot and their she saw khanna standing their . she messages him
"Follow us in another car "
And looked at him and simply said to him to go back .

They both went towards a cafe and took the sit .
A : so how is u r life guys
O : good
A : what about gauri
O : she is good she misses u a lot
A : I know
O : then why u can't call her and talk to her . today also she called u but u didn't talk to her .what was her fault ? It was only my fault right then why u r punishing her .
A : stop it I am not punishing her and why always I am wrong , I should have called her , I should have talked even she could have done that right do saal she can also call me talk to me.
O : but he was cutter by shivaay
S : enough om we will talk about this later .
O : fine
They done with the coffee and went out . when he went to the car park he saw khanna inside another car and understood that he was following them . it will be Annika 's order, so he decided to ask her .

Precap : gauri Annika

Hey guys sorry for being late as I was not well . sorry. So to compensate I have given u a long update . last update the vote was really less so please vote and comment and tell me how is the story . and also soon their love story flashback will be revealed.

Enjoy reading
Achu