Surprise & Haldi

Target 250 votes 🙂🙂🌟🌟💞💞

Oberoi Mansion was finally ready for the Sangeeth of gauri and omkara.
The guest started to arrive and gauri and omkara came down.
Rudra took the Mike

R: hello everyone I welcome u all to the Sangeeth ceremony of my brother omkara and gauri.
As u all know its Sangeeth so first I invite our couple to dance on the floor.

And om and gauri danced on romantic song. After their performance their next was of Rudra and bhavya.

All clapped as their performance ended.
Suddenly the lights went off and all stood rooted at their place but suddenly a song started to play

And a light fall on the stage and their came shivaay while singing the song. All were surprised to see him their and the surprised was annika and she was looking at him. He forwarded his hands towards her and she hold it.

And they both danced on the song expressing their feelings and she missing him made the dance more mesmerising. They both were so involved that they didn't know that song ended and finally all clapped recovering them.

They both come down and om and Rudra hugged him and

R & O : we missed u shivaay /bhaiya

S:missed you too

And after their performance the three brothers also performed on a song.

And finally the Sangeeth was over and all were tired and returned to their rooms. That time shivaay with annika sneak out of Oberoi Mansion. Till this they both have not talk.

A: shivaay were are we going
But he didn't respond and drive the car after some time they reached shivika mansion.

She knew why they came here. He parked the car and he took her inside the house and went to the guest room. Annika was surprised why he took her to the guest room. He entered their and gave her a packet.

A: shivaay what is this

S:wear it and come to our within 20 minutes.

Saying this he went out. She opened the packet and saw beautiful red saree and matching jewels. She took it and wear it and did some minimal make up and was ready to go to her room.

She went to her room and opened the door and saw that the room was decorated. She entered inside but didn't find she started to call him.

A: shivaay......
She was going to call again but two hands came from back and hold her waist tightly and by the touch she could recognise that it was shivaay.

She slowly leaned to his shoulder.

A: shivaay...

S: hmm

A: I missed you.

S: I missed you too

He turn her towards him and cupped her face and kissed her for head, cheeks, eyes, chin and he looked to her eyes and lean towards her and captured her lips. He was working with her upper lips and she was working with his lower lips. They both were kissing each half other passionately.
After 15 mins they broke the kiss and joined their forehead. They were controlling their breaths.

S: let's have some thing

A:hmm

He Sat in his place and pulled annika to his lap and feed her food with his hands. And she was totally enjoying as she loved to be loved by shivaay the way he care the way he love her everything makes her more happy. After having a small dinner. They both were sitting in the bed such that annika was sitting in his lap. He was kissing her hair and neck time to time and she was controlling her moans.

He slowly laid her on the bed and hoved over her and kissed  each part of her face and captured her lips. They both were sucking each other. After getting satisfied her broke the kiss and moved to her neck and started to gave open mouth kisses and bite her sweet spot which made her to hiss in pain and later sooth it by his tongue. Then he slowly removed her saree and started to kiss her cleavage and went to waist and kissed their and gave her hickey. He was already a moaning mess and she slowly made him up and placed her lips in his and they both kissed each other. After breaking the kiss he moved down and started to continue his work.

(now let's give them some privacy)

After their love session their were snuggling with each other but not slept. Shivaay thought to ask her about what happened that day.

S:anu

A:hmm

S: kya hua uss din why u came here.
Remembering that day brought tears in her eyes. He look to shivaay 's face and he pulled her towards him more.
He started to cry on his chest hugging him. And he let her cry because only it can reduce her pain.

S:shh bus anu bathao kya hua

A:vo bus uss din jab vo aunty bacho keep barme boland though I couldn't handle and when pinky aunty also say anything i felt really bad and I want to go from so I came here. But before coming here I had informed khanna ji that I going to shivika mansion.
I am sorry.

S: then why u ask khanna to say lie to me.

A: I don't want to u to worry about me u are having shoot and if your mind is not fresh then it will not be good sorry

S: anu u don't like Oberoi Mansion

A: I like their I like your family also but this two years has changed my life a lot and I am not able to recover from that. Mujhe waha par guttan hothi he in. I don't want to be their but it's okay I will say their when u are with me I have no problem.

S: next time onwards I will take you when I am going for shooting for far places.

A:hmm

He kissed her for head and kissed the tears

S:ek or bar shall we do

A:hamein jana he in Haldi he in

S: koi nahi come on please.

She kissed his cheeks as agreeing.
They went for round two.

............

Oberoi Mansion
It was Haldi and evening wedding so the arrangements were going on.
Shivaay annika have reached and was helping om and gauri for getting ready.

The Haldi ceremony started and the elders applied Haldi to om and gauri and then shivaay Rudra annika bhavya and one by one applied the Haldi.

Haldi was over and now in the evening shadhi Is going to happen so they all were preparing for the arrangements.
The bride and groom were taking rest.

Precap : wedding and........

Hey guys I am really sorry that I was not able to update due to network problems sorry guys and also target wasn't completed I waited long but still it's okay.

"Started new book check in my profile."

Please vote read and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu