AniOmRu

They break their hug and om asked
O : then how u signed that papers.
S : I don't know om , I have not sign any such papers .
R : but bhaiya how Annika bhabhi met with accident.
S : I don't know I tried to know how the accident was happened but I couldn't get any information.
O : how come that is possible shivaay we are Oberoi 's then why .
S : I don't know .
O : even Annika doesn't know .
S : after that day we have not talk about it .
S : okay tumlog kaise hospital mein aya .
O : vo dadi ki reports leni thi lekin reports ready nahi tha it was a false call .
S : what then how come u find me .
R : it was simple their was huge crowd.
S : okay . but who have phoned u ?
R : don't know it was a male voice .
S : okay raat bahut hogaya jaake sojavo  kal bath karenge .
O : okay tu bhi jaake rest karo .
R : ha bhaiya chalo .
S : ya okay .
They went inside . omru to their room and shivaay to his room . when he entered he saw her sleeping , he closed the door and went inside and laid beside her . he kissed her forhead and sensing his touch she hugged him keeping her head on his chest . he wrapped his hand around her waist and held her protectively.

Next day
The sun rays peeped into their room and it disturbed with a difference Annika 's sleep . she slowly opened her eyes and saw shivaay and suddenly she remembered yesterday night . while she was remembering everything
S : zyada math socho Jo honatha hogaya .
A : hu ...
S : anu forget it .
A : ya .... Oh my god u didn't have u r dinner yesterday and also might not taken medicine.
S : vo ...
A : I will go and prepare breakfast .
She tried to get up but she was not able to . she looked towards him and saw that he was not leaving her .
A: what shivaay ?
S : anu mera morning gift
A : kya shivaay omru bhi uskeliye khana banana hein .
S : tho jaldi karo vaise jab thak mera fracture teek nahi hoga I will not get u please baby .
A : kya baby
S : come on anu varna I will not talk to you .
A : okay fine and she leaned towards him and captured his lips and started to suck his upper lips . after 20 mins they broke the kiss and Annika hugged him tightly.
S : thank u
She smiled at him and went to washroom .

At kitchen
She came ready and entered but their she saw omru cooking . she smiled seeing that but remembered something.
A : aap dono kya kareyo .
R : vo bhabhi ham ap keliye aur bhaiya keliye khana banare .
By hearing him calling bhabhi after 2 years she smiled but hide that .
A : no need u r guest u should not cook move I will cook .
R : bhabhi
A : just move Mr Rudra sing Oberoi .
O : Annika we .....
A : come on room mein shivaay hein u guys can go and give him company .
S : anu I don't need any company .
A : shivaay who told u to come out from the room .
S : anu it is only hand fracture I can walk .
A : so what doctor has told rest for you don't u understand that .
S : anu please their I will get bored I will not do anything I will just simply sit with u guys .
A : okay then u all can move to the dinning table and wait I will make breakfast and come .
R : bhabhi we will help .
A : no need
R : bhaiya aap boliye na
S : anu let them also .....
A : shivaay no .
S : okay fine leave it come .

They went to the dining table and sat their .
O : shivaay she is not talking to us .
S : what do u think she is goddess  that will forget everything in a night .
No om she won't especially the betrayal was from you both .
O : we understand that but at least she should give a chance to us .
R : ha bhaiya we know we talked rudely to her but she should give her chance right .
S : did u both give her a chance to explain even me . no right then why should she give .
They both were silent for a minute
R : okay we admit it but how to solve this .
S : no way I am not going to interfere in this if I did that she will kill me.

By that time Annika came with breakfast and served everyone and sit near shivaay .
Om and rudra was showing actions to start a talk .
O : Annika vo ham tumse bath karna chathi hein .
A : sorry Mr Omkara not know I am busy today .
They three were shocked by her reply.
S : anu ...
A : what shivaay
S : tumhe meri parva nahi hein mein Jo insaan hu kiska right hand fracture hein aur khana nahi kah sakthi .
A : she smiles tho kya chayiye apko .
S : kaise saval hein anu kilatho .
A : awwww
S : come on anu
And she started to feed him with her hands . omru were watching this with love and also thought how to get back her Annika .

Precap : aniomru (continued )

Hey guys please tell me whether the story is interesting or not because the response I am getting is really low according to the read . so please everyone vote if you like . silent readers please.

Enjoy reading
Achu