Clues

After that talk they went to hall to have dinner but phir bhi vo purani annika was not back she still was happy but it was really fake shivaay could see that she was just acting may be with gauri she was genuine but here she is not . He was not able to understand her why she is behaving like this .
After the dinner they both went and shivika returned to their room . Annika went to the washroom to freshen up that her phone ringed and shivaay checked it was commissioner. He was amused why commissioner has called her now . He thought to attend but later decided against it but he have to get back his old anu he have to find the person behind her accident and also he know that she knows that person , he may get any information from the commissioner. So he took the call
C: hello Mrs shivaay
Vo sorry I have to call u this time as I have to ask u something that what should I do about the case of murder attempt on shivaay sing Oberoi.
He was shocked knowing that his accident was a murder attempt and Annika knows about it and finding the person .
Suddenly Annika came out from the washroom shivaay cut the phone without saying anything and kept the phone their .
A : shivaay kya hua
S : kuch nahi chalo sojathe
A : ha

They both laid on the bed and Annika rested her head on his chest and kissed his chest and she slowly slept but sleep was from shivaay as he was thinking about annika and the same time who did his accident who try to kill him . he knows that khanna knows about him but he won't say but he thought to give a try first on khanna . by thinking about all this he also drift to sleep .

Next day
Annika and shivaay was eating breakfast and suddenly Annika 's phone ring . she look the caller I'd and saw it as commissioner she was afraid to take the call but shivaay asked her to attend the call .
A : hello
C : Mrs Shivaay kal rath meine apko phone kiya but u didn't give response about what I asked .
She was shocked knowing because she has not attended it and she looked at shivaay and saw he staring at her and understood that he came to know.
A: ji sir sorry
C : its okay so what should I do about the case
A : vo sir close it
C : are u sure
A : yes sir
C : okay then
She cut the call but didn't dare to look at shivaay 's face as she know he will be angry . the same happened she heard a sudden sound and saw the plate has broke into pieces and saw shivaay was throwing the glass and breaking it and a glass piece pierced his hand blood started to come .
She run to him and try to hold His hand but he jerked it and went out without her listening to her call .

He went out and was going to take the car but khanna came and stopped him.
K : sir I will drive
S : no need I don't need u r help
K : sir
S : leave khanna
K : no sir I will accompany u its mam order .
Shivaay didn't say and he sat at driver seat and khanna sat at the passenger seat . shivaay was driving very fast and khanna was getting worried
K : sir drive slowly
Hearing this he started to drive more fast and at same Annika was calling him continuously but he was not picking it up and finally khanna took the phone .
K : mam
A : sir ko phone do
K : he is driving and more fast
A : khanna sir ko sirf uski accident me bare mein bathavo not anything else understood .
K : okay
He cut the call
K : sir I will tell u about u r accident .
Shivaay stopped the car with force and got out from the car .
S : come on from the time when Annika came to know about my accident
K : okay sir
Khanna tells how Annika asked about the accident and the shop owner helped her and gave statement to commissioner and asked not to reveal it u .
S : does she know about the main person
K : yes
S : tell me who is it
K : vo ....
S : come on speak up
K : Mr TEJ SING OBEROI
S : what
K : yes tej sir ne vo kiya and that is why she didn't allow u to go alone even with omru .
Shivaay was shocked hearing this as his bade papa has done this to him . he was sure that even he didn't love him but he will not do such thing but it made him wrong .
Annika she came to know about this may be because of this she was not able to cope up with omru . Is bade papa behind Annika 's accident also I want to know about if yes then I will not leave him . Jo unhone mere sath kiya vo mein bardash karliya but Jo vo Annika ke sath kiya vo mein bardash nahi karenga .
His thought were disturbed by khanna saying that we have to go  back .
He aggred and this time give the key to khanna and he sit looking outside the window .

They reached the house and he directly went to their room and saw Annika standing their looking outside
He run towards and engulf her in a hug and cried His heart out . she also broke down but composed because she have to control him know .
She called him softly
A: shivaay
S : why u didn't say this to me . why
A : I didn't want u to break even though we are away from them I know u still love them and family is most important for u and I don't want u to break that trust .
S : isliye tum ye Sab kuch kyu sahreyo if u have told me then .
A : kuch nahi shivaay as a wife as a life partner and as a soul it my responsibility to save my soul because I am living in this soul and if this soul breaks then Annika will also break .
S : I know but don't take stress alone u have to share to me .
A : its okay chalo let's forget it and don't worry ab Mr Tej sing Oberoi hame kuch nahi karenga .
S : why
He saw her smirking which once he had and he came to conclusion that she has done something .
S : anu what is in u r mind .
A : I will tell u .

Precap : asst commissioner

Hey guys
After getting them back to Oberoi mansion I will star their flash back .
Till then enjoy this and tell me what would have Annika done ?guesses .....

And now only shivaay came to know about his accident but when he came about her accident ?????

Do vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu