hamein maf kardo

Oberoi mansion
O : Mr Tej Sing Oberoi
Hearing his shout all came out and stood their scared seeing them in anger .
D : kya hua om tu kyu chillare
O : batathavu dadi bas Mr Oberoi ko ane digiye .
T : kya he in om what's the matter .
R : apko nahi pata
T : mujhe nahi pata batavo kya hua
O : apne uss din aisa kyu kiya
T : meine kya kiya come to the point om
D : omru tu kya bolre
R : batathavu dadi apko yaad hogi 2 saal phele ham kis vajase shivaay ko ghar se bhahar kardiya .
P : ha isliye kyunki uss Annika ka keliye shivaay ne Oberoi empire ka 50% shares uss swetlana ko diya .
R : ha lekin vo bhaiya ne bhabhi keliye nahi , bhaiya ko iske bareme patabhi nahi tha .
J : phir kisne kiya
O : apke pathi
P : kya jethji
R : Mr tej sing Oberoi ne uss papers per bhaiya ka sign karvaya and blamed it on him .
D : tumlog ko yesab kaise patha .
O : vo kuch din phele shivaay ka accident hogayi and jab ham dadi me reports lene ussi hospital mein and we met and went to his house . And jab unse yeh pucha he told us that he don't know anything .
P : shivaay ko kuch nahi patha hoga lekin vo Annika ko sabkuch patha hoga isliye vo uss  din nahi ayi .
R : nahi chotima Annika bhabhi uss  din nahi ayi kyunki she was in hospital she was met with an accident.
D : kya bolreyu rudra accident vo kaise
O : vo bhi apke beta ne kiya he in
P : kya bolreyu Annika ka accident jetji ne kiya he in
O : ha vo bhi uss din aap dadi baneka moka     bhi ko diya .
P : kya
R : yes she was pregnant and they lost their baby that day .
It was shock for everyone dadi and pinki was crying and jhanavi was feeling ashamed of her husband because of him a baby was killed .
J : par om tej Annika me sath aisa kyu karega .
G : kyunki ani ko patachala how swetlana got that shares so he was afraid so ....
Dadi slapped tej
D : mujhe sharamare tuje apne beta bolne keliye . chali javo yahase mere ankhokhe samne math dekhna .
O&R : aur aj me bath  ap hamare baap nahi he in .
Tej went from their without telling anything .
J : how u all got to know about it .
R : ham jab shivaay bhaiya me ghar chala to pata chala and phir proofs we got from police station
P : does shivaay know about it
O : I think no but Annika knows it she only found it .
D : she knows everything Kay bhithi hogi uspe .
P : omru hame vaha leke javugi .
R : yes we will go but not know tomorrow morning
J : okay
(Shakthi was not their  when this was happening)

Next day
Morning
Annika 's phone was ringing continuously her sleep got disturbed and she look at the caller I'd and a victory smile appeared in her face . she slowly moved to the balcony .
A : hello
P : vaha kya game
A : it was not game Mr it was just a promise that I gave to shivaay that I will give him his family back . and also I want to u to know how u feel when u loose u r family and children .
P : but u will have to pay for it Annika I assure u
A : okay I am ready Mr Tej sing Oberoi she cutter the call and flashback shown

After knowing shivaay ' s accident how she made omru to come to hospital by fake call saying dadi report and then how she asked bhavya to tell the truth to omru and handover the proofs .

She was some what happy by the happenings even though she didn't want yo hurt any one but situations made her like that selfish aur crooked. But she have to take the revenge for her baby as she promised and now that is over .

Her thoughts were disturbed when two hands sneaked on her waist and back hugged her .
S : anu itni jaldi utt gayi
A : mm phone aya tha
S : kiska tha
A : nitya ka reminder
S : mmm chalo
A : kaha
S : sath me bath
A : no
S : please
And he took her in his arms  and went to the bathroom and closed the door.( detail bath me bathavugi )

They came after having a beautiful bath with full romance . she was dressing and suddenly they heard the door bell . she knew who it will be so asked shivaay to open it .
A : shivaay jayiye dekhiye kon he in
S: mmm
He went down and open the door and was shocked to see his whole family standing their .
A : kon he in shivaay she went and saw whole family standing their she smiled at them and looked at shivaay and saw that he was in shock . she gently shook him asked him to call them inside .
S: andar avo sab
They all came inside and occupied the seats and Annika went to kitchen to make coffee for everyone .
In the hall their was complete silence and no one dare to speak anything and finally getting frustrated shivaay initiated the conversation .
S : dadi aap kaise
D: mein tiku hu billu
Shivaay was so happy to hear billu from dadi after two years .
P : mujse bath nahi karegi .
S : nahi mom aisa nahi hein how are u
P : tere bina mein kaise tik hogi hamein sabkuch pata chala shivaay uss din kya hua .
S : kya kaise aur kya
D : ki uss vo papers Tej  me kiya tha .
S : what
O : ha shivaay Mr Oberoi me ye San kiya he in tumhari uss  din ka accident bhi .
S : that I know
P : tube pata he in
S : kal Annika told me
J : shivaay mein Tej ki tharfase tujse mafi magreyu ki Tej ki vajase tune apni baby ko thi
This was shock for shivaay that he didn't think that he will do such a thing . because of him they lost their baby and Annika knows about it and she didn't tell him . he was getting angry for that and want to ask to Annika

By that time Annika came with coffee and pinky started the conversation
P : shivaay Annika hamlog tumlog ko vapas bulane aya .
They both looked each other and Annika saw hurt in his eyes and understood that he came to know everything but this question made them silent .

Precap : their decision

Hey guys I was not able to finish it yesterday so I couldn't post it .

Those who guessed yesterday that bhavya is working with Annika congrats .

Now what will be their decision what u guys want tell me i will try to include it .

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu