Sangeeth

Target 250 votes 🌟💥💥🌟🌟🙂🙂

Next day
Morning

In Oberoi Mansion
All were busy doing arrangements for the Sangeeth ceremony of gauri and omkara. The arrangements was not done till now as their was some mistakes every time. But nobody said anything.

At Delhi
Shivaay shoot was over at late night so he was taking rest as he have the shooting next morning so he thought to call annika in the morning as she didn't pick her call at night and thought that she might have slept.

He woke up from his sleep and straight away took his phone to call annika.
He dialed her number but it was saying
The number u are calling is not reachable.
He was hearing it from yesterday night and thought where she has gone.
He tried some more time but he got same reply. He became tensed and anger as where she must have gone.
And finally he decided to call gauri and ask. He dialed gauri......

G:hello bhaiya

S:gauri how are u how was the function.

G:it was good bhaiya

S:anu kaha he in uska phone nahi lagre.

G:vo let me check bhaiya.

S:okay I will wait

Gauri went to shivika room but annika was not their and she searched the whole mansion but she was not there.
She became tensed as how she will say it to shivaay.

S:gauri...

G:ha bhaiya vo she is not here may be went to office as today Sangeeth so she thought to finish the work. I will call her and tell to call u.

S:okay gauri
he understood that she is not their and he got an idea of where she must be but for satisfaction he called khanna

K:hello sir

S:khanna where is anu

K:vo mam.....

S:don't try to lie tell me where is she.

K:she is in shivika mansion

S:kab gayi thi

K:kal rath between the function.

S:then why didn't she come back till now

K:I don't know sir I will check

S:go and check and keep the call on hold.

K:okay sir.

Khanna went to shivika mansion and found that her car still their so he went inside and checked the hall but didn't find her their then he checked in the bedroom. Their he saw she sleeping in the couch. He took the phone and called shivaay and said

K: sir mam shivika Mansion Mein he in

S : vo kya kare vaha par

K: she is sleeping sir

S:okay wake her up and tell her to call me but when u r saying don't cut the call I want to hear her reaction.

K : okay sir

Khanna went towards annika and try to wake her up and she woke up by the sound.
A: Khanna ji aap yaha

K :vo mam sir ko phone karnekeliye bola he in

A: oh shit mera phone and she started to search her phone, she searched the whole room but didn't get it.

A: Khanna ji u didn't say that I am here right.

K: mam.....

A: don't say anything to him or anybody after reaching Oberoi Mansion I will call  him and say something.

K: okay mam

But unfortunately shivaay was hearing everything and was sad and angry that she choose to hide things from him and felt angry thinking that something would have happened that made her come here without anyone knowledge.
Shivaay 's thought were broken by the voice of Khanna who came out from the room.

K: sir

S: u can go back thank you

K : sir aap kyu thank you Bolre I have to say sorry that I didn't check on mam sorry sir.

S: it's okay Khanna just make sure that she reach Oberoi Mansion.

K: okay sir

After sometime annika reached Oberoi Mansion and in the meantime she found her phone in the car.
She entered her room without anyone notice. She closed the door and went to freshen up and prepared a lie to say to shivaay as she cannot say him truth as it will make him feel bad.
After getting ready she decided to call him.

A: hello shivaay how are you how was your shooting??
She shoot him with questions but didn't get any answer from his side.

A: shivaay are u their...... Why are you not saying anything.
But he didn't respond and she become restless.

A :shivaay speak some thing
But he didn't say anything.

A : shivaay speak up dammit

S: kya bolu anu when u want to hide things from me.

A :shivaay.

S: kya shivaay anu where were you this much time kitni bar phone kiya why the hell u didn't pick it up. He shouted at her. She closed her eyes letting a small drop of after from her eyes and that was felt by shivaay and he controlled his anger.

A: shivaay vo Mein I forgot my phone in the car.

S: but where did u go in night vo be Akele.

A: shivaay

S: jhoot math bona anu if u dare say a lie

A: shivaay I am sorry mujhe ghutan hori thi isliye I went from here I am sorry mujhe yaha nahi rehna shivaay I have to go from here saying this she started to cry.
Shivaay was feeling sad as he was not able to be with her at that time.

S:anu
By hearing his voice she came to reality and understood that she told him everything unnecessarily and made him worried. She quickly rub of her tears.

A: sorry shivaay may be when u r bust with shooting I am just simply making u worry it's okay it's over.

S: video call karo mujhe
They cut the call and video called. He was now able to see her and saw her eyes and by seeing it he understood that she had cried the whole night.

A: shivaay

S:mm

A: I love you

S:love you too

A: how is u r shooting

S: almost done shayad kal ajavungi.

A:will come soon right

S:yes give me a kiss

A:aise kaise

S:come on anu do it.
She kissed the phone and at the same time he also kissed her.

S:okay bye mujhe shooting jana he in

A:okay bye

Saying this they cut the phone and annika rub off the tears from her eyes and at same time shivaay also rubbed off the tears from his eyes.

Screen freezes at their faces.

Precap:Sangeeth continues with surprise.

Hey guys I know I am late but what to do their is a lot to study. And also started a new book please support for it also it will be available in my profile.

Target 250 votes

Enjoy reading
Achu