Our Love Story

They were kissing each other widely forgetting their surrounding to remove each others pain .after some time they broke the kiss join their foreheads on each other .
A: shivaay bhul javo uss bathko

S : kaise bhuljavu uss bathko nahi bulsaktha mein

A : you have to shivaay it was our past now everything is okay then why

S : u say are u able to forget .

A : vo...

S : come on say are u ?Nahi na  then don't speak and ha ya I will not say to anybody about it but I will not forgive om for what he said to you

A : shivaay usme om ki galthi nahi thi it was the situation made him like that .

S : I don't know and I don't want to know anything .

A : but shivaay om ....

S : don't worry I am an actor I know how to act .

A : tike I will not say anything .

Saying this both hugged each other . they were sitting their hugging each other that time rudra bhavya om gauri came their .
R : bhaiya kya hamesha romance karthe rehthe ho kabhi kabhi bhabhi ko akele chodo .

S: tumein kya problem meri biwi he in not any random girl .

B: bhaiya app nuje apki love story bathavungi

R: ha bhaiya muje bhi sunne

B: you don't know rudra

R: nahi I came to very late u know he hide it from everyone but om knows it but he didn't say .

B: bathavungi aap

Shivaay looked towards annika who nodded her head .
S : tike bathavungi

Past
2 years before
At st Xavier's college
Ground
Commentary 1 : the stadium is going to watch the most awaiting football match and thrilling game between all time enemies Royal warriors and Rival fighters .

Commentary 2 : yes the all time enemies we hope aj ka match achi se hojaye .

Commentary 1 : yes here comes the royal warriors and their captain walking in the front shivaay sing Oberoi .

Commentary 2: and the Rival fighters and their captain Daksh khurana .

Their were a lot of clapping and noise in the ground as the students are waiting for this match . In between the crowd their was a girl who was silently praying that today their should be no problems.
The match start by the kick of from Royal warriors and the match was going well . All were enjoying the match . The match was nearing to the half time but still no team scored a goal but at the additional time the captain of royal warriors shivaay scored a goal for his team leading with point  1 .
The hall ground echoed his name and he looked towards one person among the crowd and winked at her .
The other team captain saw this and smirked seeing him . shivaay saw this but didn't understand what was  happening .
The half time was over the match was resumed and now the ball was with rival fighters and their captain was going to score a goal but it was blocked by the defenders .
The match was finally reaching to its climax by Royal warriors with lead .
Last mint of the match the rival fighters got penalty and daksh cane to take the penalty but instead of it he hit the ball to the crowd aiming at particular girl sitting their and the ball hit her eyes as she was praying and  she fainted . seeing that shivaay screamed her name
S : Annika...........
He saw her that people taking her from their to hospital his anger increased and went to daksh and started to beat him left and right . the students tried to stop him but he was not stopping now only one person can do it but that person has been taken to hospital . that time a boy came
Boy : shivaay stop it Annika ko hospital ley gayi u have to be their .

By hearing this he stopped beating daksh and rushed from their and boy also left from their .

He reached the hospital and went to see her but the nurse didn't allow him as he was sweat and dirty so she asked him to change and come .
S : bas  muje ek baar use milne uske baad mein chalijaugi .

N : nahi app nahi milsakthi hein

S: aap janthey nahi hu nein kon hu mein hospital bandh karva saktha I am warning u .

N : I am sorry sir aap ko patient safety chahiye tho u have to be clean sorry sir

Boy : shivaay nurse sahi kare come on let's fresh up and come anyway she is fine right come .

S : but advaay
( the boy name is advaay )

Ad: come shivaay

S: tike chalo
They both went from their .
After sometime they came and nurse informed that she has gained conscious.
A : javo go and meet her
He went inside and saw her eyes is swallowed . his heart ached seeing that because he liked her eyes a lot which can hypnotise anyone . he went near her and she opened her eyes and looked at him .
He hugged her saying sorry a numerous times .

A: why u r saying sorry it was not u r fault then what .

S: but its because of me you have to .....
He was cut by she by slightly pecking His lips. He was going to continue but she withdrew her very fast .
S : I need that

A : no not know its a hospital shivaay
He slowly touched her eyes

S : anu dardh hore

A : mm thoda
He slightly kissed her eye .
She hold his hand and keep it near her face .
A : i love u
S : I love you too

Advaay came inside and saw them .
A : hi advaay what is his status

(Advaay: Ad)
Advaay : don't ask his right hand and right leg got fractured and think he has lost two teeth .
She laugh at his mention and looked towards and saw him smiling .

Ad: but I didn't understand right hand , leg as he kicked the ball with it

S: right hand because as her tried to hold her hand at the corridor with his right hand .
She looked at her possessive bhagad billa .

A: my possessive bhagad billa .

S: ha mein hu possessive I will not allow any one to touch you . u r mine sirf mine .

A&Ad: awww

Precap : the proposal

Hey guys after long time now my exams are over and I am free . I will update frequently but if you give my proper votes .
Now we are going to travel on their love story so let's see how it will be .

Please vote and comment .
If I get 200 votes then I will update the next day .
Hope u will fulfill it

Enjoy reading
Achu