The changes

By talking viewing places they spent their day and now all returned to their room as they were tired .

In shivika 's room
Annika was standing in the balcony watching how the waves is taking the sand with it while going back . she loved to see that as she thought the waves will never leave the sand and go . Her thoughts were disturbed when two hands sneaked through her waist and her hold her tightly. She leaned back to his shoulders.

S : kya sochreyu meri anu

A : kuch nahi bus seeing how waves always take sand with them while going back.

S : mm isme kya hein

A : I really feel happy to see that how it always carry sand with it by protecting it .some times I also thought that if the waves could have taken me with them then.....
She was not able to complete the sentence as he

S : just shut up do u know want are you speaking dare u talk like this again .

A : shivaay vo mein I just was ....

S : no don't speak anything and he left from their .

Annika sighed and thought why she told that to him as she know he don't like this .

She went inside the room and thought to wait for shivaay .

Om and gauri were sitting and talking in omru room and rudra and bhavya were gone outside for a walk .
G : om what are u thinking

O : kuch nahi bus aise

G : aise matlab ani ke bare mein

O : ha I don't know how we can bring her back to the old Annika .

G : om do you know why she talk to you like that their as it contain a piece of teasing heina

O : yes she was mocking at me

G : why what is the problem between you both as I know u both were best friends she considered u as her brother friend everything then why .

O : yes she considered me as her brother friend everything but I failed as each person in front of her or I on my policy of truth forget everything .

G : what are u saying om what happened between u two tell me .

O : vo mein ........

G: come on om tell me .

O : yes after shivaay left the house it broke  me as I cannot live my life without my brother yes I was selfish some where .after one year I saw Annika in a meeting it didn't go well with us .

G : matlab

O : means I was obliviously angry on her as that time she was the reason for shivaay going away from her .
She came their for some money for starting the business  and I was also a member of that organization .
Flashback
A : sir I am here for some money to start my business .

Staff : yes mam we got u r application can u just please wait for two minutes.

A : ya sure

Om heard the conversation and went to the staff and enquired about the details . he came to know that she was here for a deal . he was angry that for a deal like this he lost his brother so he asked the staff to deny her request and the staff obeyed as he was the member of organization .

Staff : sorry mam u r application has been denied

A : why and what are you saying.

Staff : our sir has denied

A : can u tell me u r sir name

Staff : Omkara sing Oberoi

Annika was shocked hearing that name and she went from their but stopped hearing her name being called .

O : Mrs Annika

She turn and saw om standing their

A : yes Mr omkara

O : so you know me I thought you have forgotten me as you are happy with your husband by taking him away from his family .

A : om

O : its omkara for u Annika

A : yes Mr omkara u have no rights to interfere in my personal matter .its about my and my husband's life .

O :always its u r life u have no feeling for others its just because of you we lost our brother and u will not understand the feeling of being in a family isliye u took him away from the family and when u have a child one day he /she will go away from u that day u will understand the value of family .

She went from without saying a word.

End of flashback

He finished saying this and the next second he felt his cheeks burning and looked to towards the person who slapped him just know . he thought it was gauri but it was shivaay and his anger reached its peak and his eyes contain that fire with which he can destroy anyone .

Gauri was in shock what had happened know before she could understand what om said she saw shivaay slapping him .

Shivaay hold his collar tightly
S : why u did that to her . his dare u speak to my wife like that . patni he in vo meri u have know right to speak to her .he was roaring .
Om was not looking at him as he know he was wrong .

Annika was waiting for shivaay but he was not coming so she decided to go and call him . she came out and thought to look at om room . she went their and the scene she saw made her shock as shivaay was slapping om and grabbed his collar . she doesn't know what had happened but after hearing his lines she understood that what it was .
She came forward

A : shivaay leave him

But he was not moving or taking the hands from him and his eyes showed the rage and fire which can burn any one .she was scared to look at him but she have to stop him otherwise he will do some thing .

A : shivaay I said leave him .
He didn't move

A : shivaay apko meri kasam he in leave him .
He leaved him and without uttering a word went from their to the garden . she said a sorry to om and gauri and left from their following him .

She came and saw he was sitting in knees .she went near him and saw him crying .she immediately hugged him and try to console him . because they both knew that deal or the money was him much important to them . and he was also angry that she didn't tell to him that it us because of om she loosed the deal .

A : shivaay came down its okay it was the past see now we have everything and everything fine then why u r going to the past again.

S : I am sorry sorry

A : why shivaay

S : because of my brother u have to
She didn't allow him to complete the sentence she slammed her lips on his and they kissed so that it take away all the anger pain everything in them .

Precap : om Annika conversation and starting of the past .

Hey people how are you . I am so happy that my book is 39 in ishqbaaz rankings and 89 in fan fiction . thank u so much for the love and keep showering the love .

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu