The Murder of Lila Valeska

You walked into your best friend's room, throwing yourself onto his bed. "Sup, ginger!" He turned to you and laughed. "Oh, you know, just hangin'. What about you, shorty?" You glared at him. "I'm not that short."

(For this imagine, just imagine that you're like 5'0.)

He held onto his stomach and began laughing. "Not that short!? Honey, even elves laugh at you!" You punched him in the shoulder while he continued to laugh. "Prick."

     He grabbed his shoulder and looked at you with wide eyes. "Ouch," he faked. You rolled your eyes. "Want me to kiss it?" You replied blankly. He smirked at you. "I think that's the least you could do."

     You raised an eyebrow at him. "Do I need to hit you again?"

...

     You were almost to Jerome's door when you heard screaming. You immediately stopped and listened.

     "Dammit, Jerome! Can you ever do anything right!?" You heard a woman shout. You knew who it was. It was Lila, his mother. "I'm sorry, mom. I'll do it again if-"

     "Of course I want you to fucking do it again! Why are you such an idiot!? No wonder that bitch of a friend of yours doesn't actually like you!" She fired back. Then you heard a smack and a crash. You knew she hit him and the crash was him falling. That's when you lost it.

     You grabbed the closest object to the door, not even seeing what it was, and stormed into the trailer. You almost kicked the door down, causing them to both look at you. Once you saw the scene, you were glad that you had walked in when you did.

     Lila had a glass of some liquid, probably alcohol, raised as if she was going to hit Jerome in the head with it. Jerome was on the ground, trying to block the hit with his arms. They were both staring at you wide eyed before you raised the object in your hand, and slammed it into Lila's leg.

     The whole time, all you saw was red. You didn't see Lila collapse to the floor, or the blood start to decorate you, Jerome, and the ground, or the hatchet that you just put into her leg. It wasn't until you felt Jerome's hands on you that you payed attention.

     "Fuck, doll! What are we gonna do?" He hissed. You slowly turned to him and saw that he had a little bit of blood on him, but no cuts. You looked at your hands and saw that you were holding a hatchet and it was in her leg.

     You pulled it out, causing her to cry out, and dropped it to the floor. "Shit!" You cussed. You ran your hands through your hair and began pacing back and forth.

     "You, bitch!" Lila shouted. "Once the police come, you're gonna go to jail! No, to that Asylum! You're a nut! A psycho!" You turned and grabbed a beer bottle off of the table. "Shut up!" You shouted, smashing the bottle on her head. Luckily, she passed out, so it was quiet.

     You turned to Jerome and began to panic again. "Fuck! What did I do?" You hissed. He grabbed you but the shoulders and smiled darkly. "No, this is good! This is great!" He cackled.

     You backed up, causing his hands to fall off of your shoulders. "Jerome?" He tilted his head to the side. "What, gorgeous?" You took another step back, but stopped when you felt Lila. "She could die and you're okay with that!?" You hissed. He looked at you before laughing.

"Doll! Have you forgotten what she has done to me. She beats me everyday. She has her lovers beat me. She tortured me for the fun of it! Her own son! Yes, I'm fine with killing her! It's what the bitch deserves," he shouted.

You looked down at Lila before nodding. "You're right. We have to kill her."

Jerome and you took Lila up to a hill that was close to the grounds and waited for her to wake. Once she did, you both listened to her cries and pleas for her life, but only laughed in her face. Finally, Jerome and you killed her with the same hatchet you used to stab her in the leg.

Afterwards, Mr. Cicero let you both clean up in his trailer. For what reason, you didn't know, but there was something off about the man. He knew something you and Jerome didn't.

When you were done with Mr. Cicero, you guys went on as if nothing happened. Nobody said anything or did anything. It wasn't until he GCPD came looking for her, that you knew you might be in trouble.

Later, they ended up arresting you and Jerome, shipping you both off to Arkham, but not before letting you know that Mr. Cicero was actually Jerome's father. That was a big shocker. The Detectives kept trying to make you and Jerome scared, but neither of you were. This place wasn't scary, and soon enough, you and Jerome would have Gotham City in the palm of your hands.