Immature Part 2

Requested by @xxXBLBXxx

     You stared down at the pills that were spread across the floor. There it went. Your only chance at getting away from it all. You looked up and saw Tabitha. "What are you doing?" You slurred. She grabbed you and shook her head. "You're drunk. I'm taking you to Jerome's," she said. You pushed her away and shook your head, suddenly sobering up a little to comprehend the situation.

     "You can't!" You exclaimed. "They don't want me anymore. They said I was a burden. I'm too childish for them." You felt the tears finally run down your face. "They don't want me." You covered your face with your hands as you sobbed. You felt her wrap her arms around you. "Childish? What's so childish about you?" She asked. You looked up and motioned at your outfit. "They said I dress like a baby. They said I'm a baby!"

     She made a sour face. "Those two clowns said you were baby?" She asked. You shrugged. "It was mainly Harley. I don't want to be a child, Tabitha! I want to be dangerous and sexy! I want to prove them wrong!" You exclaimed. She smirked and put her hands on her hips. "We can do that. Let's go," she ordered, dragging you out of the bathroom.

...

     You stared at yourself in Tabitha's mirror. She had given you a bag full of clothes that no longer fit her. It was all black clothes, which was different from the normal greens ones your parents have been getting you.

     The black jeans and the leather jacket with a black tank top under made you look three years older than you usually did. Most people mistook you for a thirteen year old, when you were almost seventeen. Your Y/H/C hair was curled, and you had a nude makeup look on. You looked hot, and you weren't ashamed to admit it. "I look hot," you said.

     Tabitha chuckled and appeared in the mirror. "Yeah, you do. Now, Jerome and Harley will realize just how bad they fucked up. They'll be begging for you to come back," she said. You smiled before turning to her in realization. "Wait! How am I going to get them to see me? I can't just waltz up to them like this! They'll know that I did this to make them jealous. They'll think I'm a child," you said, itching your arm.

     Tabitha stopped to think about it. Finally, she smiled and stood up straight. "Call Jerome. Tell him that you're on your way to pick up your stuff you left there, and after, you'll leave him and Harley alone for good. Once they see you, they'll realize that they're a bunch of idiots!" She clapped her hands. You smiled and turned to the mirror. You saw not you standing next to you.

     Not you leaned over your shoulder so she was close to your ear. "Let me take over. Let me in," she requested. You turned to her and stared. You brought your hand up, putting it against her hand. "You already have."

...

     You listened to the rings of the phone, rolling your eyes at how long it took. Right before it went to voicemail, Jerome answered. "Uh, Hello?" He answered awkwardly. You rolled your eyes. "Hi, Jerome. I'm coming by in ten to pick up my stuff and then I'll be out of your's and Harley's hair forever. See ya soon, loser!" You giggled and hung up.

...

     You knocked on the door, rocking back and forth on your feet. The door slowly opened, revealing Jerome. You smiled and pushed pass him, letting yourself in. "Hi," you greeted, walking pass him. You looked around and smiled, knowing he was staring at you in amazement. You looked at the couch and saw a box full of your stuff.

     You turned towards Jerome with a smirk. He was staring at you with wide eyes and his jaw was dropped. You saw his eyes kept looking at you up and down. Usually, that would made you uncomfortable, but you weren't exactly alone anymore. Something you inherited from your father... again.

"I see you got my stuff together for me. Must say, Jerome, I didn't know you wanted me gone that bad," you said, giggling. He looked at you with a flushed face. "Y-Y/N, doll, you know I would never-" you held a hand up and stopped him. "Oh, Jerome, but you and Harley did. You both knew just how much I love you, and you've been using that against me. Sucks, doesn't it?"

Just as the words left your mouth, the door opened. You looked up and saw Harley had walked in, making your smile grow. You turned around and grabbed your box from the couch. "Jerome, who's this?" She asked. You turned around and smiled. "Hiya, Harls. I just came by to get my stuff. I was just on my way out. But first, I have a riddle! I know, daughter of the Riddler asking a riddle? So cliche. Anyway, what always comes, too late?" You asked.

They both stared at you in shock. You knew it was over your new look. You weren't going to lie, your ego was growing by the second. You walked to the door and opened it. You turned to them with a sweet and innocent smile. "Regret, loves. And I'm pretty sure you two now know what it feels like, but I'm not going to lie, I still have strong feelings for the both of you. So, once you two decide to grow up, call me."

You turned to walk out, but stopped and looked at the pair again. "And Harley, take those pigtails out. You look like a baby!" You chuckled as you walked out, leaving the two sitting in a pool of regret.