Gone Forever

You stared in anger as you watched the new girl flirt with Jerome. Jerome was supposed to be yours, but he was too stuck up to actually admit it. He could claim you, but it wasn't allowed to be the other way around.

You watched them laugh and touch each other. You don't know why the new girl captured his attention. She was such a bore. She had short black hair with dark eyes. She was bitchy and clingy. It made you sick. Her name was Juliet or something. Nothing compared to yours.

You didn't know why Theo let Jerome keep her. Hell, you didn't even know where she came from. You sat at the counter as they were in the living room. You were too busy glaring to even realize that Barbara and Tabitha had walked in.

"Y/N!" Tabby finally shouted. You flinched then turned to them. "Huh? Oh, hey," you said, taking a bite out of your apple. They looked at each other before turning to the two in the living room. "Gross," they said at the same time.

You rolled your eyes and turned away from Jerome and the black haired girl. "You're tellin' me." They both looked at you with pity. Tabitha rested her hand on your shoulder. "Is there anything I can do?" You were about to say no when an idea popped into your head. You turned to her and smiled. "Actually..."

...

You waited for Tabitha to tell you if your plan would actually be able to happen or if it was going to be shot down by Theo. You paced your room, chewing your nails, a bad habit that you had developed over the years.

You stopped as you heard your door creak open. You saw Tabitha walk in and you were surprised to see Theo behind her. They walked in and shut the door. Theo looked at you and sighed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

You nodded your head rapidly. "There isn't a place for me here anymore, Theo. Not on the team, or in Gotham. I'm gonna go far away, and I ain't lookin' back. I'm leaving even if you say no. The only reason I asked is because it will make things easier."

He turned from you and Tabitha. Tabitha walked over to you and smiled sadly. "I trust her, and she's right. You haven't sent her on a mission in forever. You keep sending Janet." So that was her name.

He looked at you before nodding. "Okay, Y/N. I'll let you go. You'll leave in a week. I suggest you start packing." You smiled at him and put your hand to your head to salute him. "Sir, yes, sir!" He chuckled before walking out. "I sure will miss you, Y/N."

...

You were packing your bag as your door opened. You didn't look up, thinking it was just Tabitha, Barbara, or Theo. Nobody else knew you were leaving except for those three. It was kinda sad, but nobody took the time to realize that you were busy packing. Not even Jerome, who was supposed to be your best friend.

     "Hey, Y/N!" Jerome shouted. You froze. It took you a second, but you eventually stood up with your back to him. You slowly spun around and glared at him. "What?"

     He smiled at you. "Now, is that anyway to talk to your best friend?" You scoffed. "You lost that title a long time ago." You saw the hurt flash through his eyes, but he quickly covered it up. "Doesn't matter, I have Janet now."

     You knew he was only trying to get to you, but that hurt like a bitch. You have done everything for this boy in front of you, and this is how he repays you?

     You opened your mouth to say something, but you were cut off by the sound of the door opening. "Are you almost done packing, Y/N?" You stared at the door with wide eyes as Barbara stood there. She looked in the room and saw Jerome. Her eyes widened before turning to you. "I'll come back later."