Chapter 2: Still In Past

Chapter 2: Still in Past (Ana's POV)

[6 year ago]

I was munching on my granola bar when Christian emerged from the bedroom. But when I looked up at him, all I saw was anger. I couldn't bear the notion that he didn't want my bleep, OUR bleep.

Christian smiled when he saw me. I couldn't help but reciprocate the smile, but the smile didn't quite reach my eyes. He made toast and coffee for himself and ask whether I wanted tea which I politely denied. I didn't wanted anything then, it made me nauseous.

"What are you doing today?", Christian asked.

"Not anything important" LIE.

"Lets go for dinner then", he smirked. He had a hint of kinkiness in his eyes.

"What are you upto Mr. Grey", I smirked back.

"Oh, something to please you, Mrs. Grey"

That was one moment I wanted to abort my plan. The only moment until -

"Hello?", he answered his phone. "Are you fvckin kidding me?!", his brows furrowed. "Not today, I cannot make it." he looked up at me and I know our dinner plan was cancelled in a spur of 10 minutes. Downfalls of being the wife of a business mogul.

"Okay." he sighed to his phone and shut it.

"Its okay", I said at that very moment. "I'm sorry Ana I have to go to Germany. The business there is going in major loss and those bastards decided to tell me today.", he said, crestfallen. "Its okay", I repeated. Better for me, I didn't need any distractions then.

"I want to make it upto you!", he said and before I could process the statement, he picked me up and slammed me against a wall and kissed me deeply. I put my hand around his neck, not wanting to lag behind. He forced my lips open with his tongue and we engaged in a deep passionate make out. A passion which wasn't enough to change my mind though. I had made up my mind, I wanted to go with what I planned. He didn't want kids until distant future, he said, but i'm pretty sure his 'distant' future would've been when we were on our deathbeds.

He broke the kiss with a sigh and picked his call yet again. "Grey", he barked. "Fvck off", he shouted and our passionate moment was over.

We got ready by the time Taylor went down to get the car.

"Christian I..", I fell short for words. Maybe that was our farewell. Maybe I would never meet him after that. Maybe I wouldn't have gone ahead with my plan at all.. but there was a good 90% chance I would've. Christian needed to learn more about the feelings of others rather than only his.

"Anastasia?", he looked concerned.

"Just.. I Love You Christian, never EVER forget that", I smiled, genuinely this time. His grinned his boyish grin, the grin that made my insides go in a turmoil. "I Love You Too, Ana, more than anything in this world!", he said and kissed me. Our last kiss.. i'm going to break him apart I knew it, but he needed to know that i was taking that step for the betterment of our life, to bring a new life into this world.

After Christian left, I felt hollow. Like a piece of me died. I saw him for the last time in person.. and he saw me for the last time. I've been making sandwiches ever since, it was an hour now, and Gail was looking at me anxiously, offering help a numerous times but i didn't need it. I wanted to make my own food. The thing was, Gail was worried because it wasn't one or two sandwiches I was making but atleast 15 altogether!

"I'm going to meet Kate in our old apartment and we are going to have a movie marathon and we need it for that!", I tried to convince her but I don't think i look in a state to convince anyone. My voice was filled with choked back tears as I said it. Everyone is going to hate me from now on.

After making the sandwiches, I got ready. I wore jeans and a comfortable t-shirt and a jacket over it. I packed a small bag filled with clothes & sandwiches. If anyone asked about the bag, I said there were change of plans and we were going to stay for 1-2 nights in our old apartment.

Then, my only concern was that Kate should keep her phone switched off as she had been doing for past 6 hours.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Bit dragging i know but that's because i wanted to write Ana's escapade in the next chapter!❤

Also, not proof read as usual.

•VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT•

Xoxo ~ Ava❤