Chapter 32: Theatre Shenanigans

Warning: Erotic Scene Ahead.

Chapter 32: Theatre Shenanigans.

Anastasia's POV.

"This is the last one", Christian grins towards me.

"Well, we don't know for sure", I answer.

"I can feel it is", he says, holding his ground.

I am currently siting on the chair for my final test. The nurse gives us a warm smile and applies rubbing alcohol on the crook of my arm. She then draws the blood for, hopefully, the last time.

Over the past one and a half year, my condition has started to improve considerably and the effect can actually be noticed now. My mood swings have reduced and i'm more happier than I used to be.

I look at my husband and smile nervously. There is this thing i've noticed over the years that always staying positive creates a negative aura. I try to stay as modest as possible but I know I can feel the end of the treatment days. The cancer has reduced by a huge amount and that makes me happier than ever.

"The results will be available tomorrow", the nurse says as Christian helps me up.

"Thank you", I mutter as we leave.

We make our way out of the hospital to a nearly deserted parking lot. As we reach our car, Christian spins me around and crashes us to the side of the car and kisses me passionately. His hands are all over me as I feel his adrenaline radiating off him for me being cancer free in a matter of days.

"Christian, somebody will see us", I gasp between our make out session.

"I don't see no one here", he replies hurriedly as he opens the back seat door and lets us inside.

As I recall the events of the past month, I can't help but grin at them. Last month, Christian and I reaffirmed our marriage. We didn't even know what was happening when we reached our home after dinner.

"The flowers are at the wrong place!", Mia shrieked as we made our way out of the elevator.

"What flowers?", Christian looks at me with confusion.

"How am I supposed to know? We don't have any flowers in the house especially after the sneezing spree Mila had when we brought lilies for her."

"Oh don't remind me that. I still don't understand how did we not know she was allergic to lilies!"

When we open the doors, we see not one or two but hundreds of bouquets of exotic flowers in the house. There was a trail of flowers from the door to the centre of house where a heart had been made out of flowers. Mia was shouting at some guys who were hurriedly changing the position of the flowers and Ethan was trying to hold her back but to no avail.

When her eyes spotted us, she stopped, almost guiltily, and made herself out of Ethan's grasp.

"Brother, Ana", she nods towards us.

"What is this, Mia?", Christian asks.

"A small marriage ceremony."

"Which is not needed. Wasn't the other day at the sky diving field enough of it?"

"No! That was too public. We need a private ceremony too!", she grins as we look towards her in amusement. She just needs a reason to celebrate the smallest of things.

"Lets do it", I say, joining in as Christian throws me a confused glance. "It'll only take five minutes."

"Yes! And you guys don't need to change or anything. Even these clothes will work fine."