Chapter 26: Seven Minutes

(Warning: Steamy scene ahead.)

Chapter 26: Seven Minutes

Anastasia's POV

He laughs. Not one of those fake laughs, but a genuine one. What is there to laugh about?

"You look crazy, you know that, right?", I say and get his attention.

"I know, but you are so funny sometimes. Now tell me, why would you want to do that? Also, I'm quite impressed that you still remember something that was part of our lives six years back", he shoots with all seriousness now. But I don't even know. Why do I remember actions of the past? Over the years, I thought I never wanted to see him again and that I was over him. If I really am, why did I bring up the orgasm denial part?

"Someone seems scared", I shoot back with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"Whatever, since it's a punishment, bring it on, Steele", he says and I give him a smug smile in return.

My inner goddess seems to have woken up from her coma and is now sitting there rubbing her hands as she looks towards her prey.

I walk forward in the sexiest way possible, trying to bring my game for this.

"You can't touch me, by the way", I say.

"I figured."

When I am inches away from him, I can feel his breath on my forehead as he stays stiff, his hands by his side but his eyes are trained on me, gauging my every move. I trail my hands to his back pocket where I know he keeps his phone and remove it slowly, ensuring to brush my hand 'accidently' on his arms. He takes a deep breath as I bite my lip in the most sensuous way possible. I hope this is working on him.

"I'm going to set the alarm for 7 minutes now", I say in a husky voice as he nods in reply.

When I set the alarm, I keep the phone on the nightstand and push him back so he is lying on the bed on his back and I straddle him. I take his face in my hands as his eyes flutter close and trail my lips over his eyes, nose and corner of his mouth, not kissing him. I am sure to stay away from his lips. I trail my hands down his arms in a painfully slow pace. I trail my lips to the base of his neck and kiss him there. But I don't stop. I kiss the spot repeatedly, biting it, sure to leave a hickey there. He takes two or three calming breathes as he watches me intently. I pull away a little and start undoing his tie and then the buttons on his shirt.

"What are you doing?", he whispers as I tie up his hands above his head quickly with his own tie.

"When I said about not touching you, I said with my hands. I didn't say anything about my lips", I say and start kissing his chest as he groans, "Ana!"

I kiss his left nipple and give it a long suck as he groans again. I then trail my tongue down his abdomen and to his happy trail and scratch his shoulders lightly with my nails. As I kiss just above the button of his jeans, I look up at him. He is looking down at me, his face in pain as if it wasn't for his punishment, he'd be out of here any second.

Doesn't he feel anything at all by this? Though his erection beneath my hand tells a different story.

I go back up, clutch his face tightly in my hands and hold his gaze, our heaving breaths mingled with each other. His eyes then trail to my lips and then again back at me. I trail my lips from his cheek to the corner of his mouth, my lips barely touching him.

He somehow freed his hands from the tie as he now has his hands firmly pressed on my back.

"Christian", I whisper his name but he doesn't loosen his grip. In fact, he holds me tighter if that's possible. He then flips us over as panic settles in. What is he trying to do? This wasn't the part of the plan!