Chapter 31: Sky diving

Chapter 31: Sky Diving

Christian's POV

I don't know how she did it, but she did it. Ana somehow convinced me and the doctors to let us go to Los Angeles for a small trip. And I couldn't deny it because she made those puppy eyes that she always does when she wants her work done. Over the past eight months, she has mastered the art of making those 'sad' eyes to get me to agree to her and I always fall for it. She also convinced Mila to stay with my mother for the time being and for some reason, even Mila agreed to this without any argument.

A satin wrap is placed securely against my eyes and Ana's hand entwined with mine, the only thing that is keeping me calm right now. I know she had something big in her mind when she gave me a blindfold. She said its a little 'date' we are going on, but to be honest, i cannot help but worry.

"How much more time, Ana?", I ask impatiently. We've been driving for the past hour and we still haven't reached our destination.

"Patience, my love", she says sweetly but I hear the teasing tone in her voice. She's messing with me again.

"That's it, i'm removing this blindfold", I say and try to remove it with my free hand but she grabs it before I could do it.

"No! You are doing nothing like that! Taylor, drive faster!", she says.

"We already going faster than we should, ma'am", he says as I scowl. Even he gets to know where we are going.

"Okay lets play a game to kill time", she says.

"Whatever."

Ignoring my comment, she proceeds to explain the game. "You can guess and tell me where we are going. If you say the correct answer, i'll let you know about it. Hint is we've talked about this before."

"Okay.. so.. I don't know.. some fancy restaurant?"

"C'mon you can do better than that! And no", she comments.

"Beach?"

"No."

"Circus?"

"What are we, five?"

"I don't know about me, but you most definitely are."

"Christian!", she says and gently slaps my forearm.

I chuckle as I take my next guess. "Is it something wild or something mild?"

"Wild."

"Jet skiing?"

"Nope."

"Ugh, this is frustrating!", I pout to which she just laughs. "We're here!", she announces after a while as I take a sigh of relief.

She helps me get out of the car as I still have the blindfold on. She takes my hand and leads me for about five minutes when we halt abruptly.

"Ready to take the blindfold off?", she asks.

"Never been more ready", I mumble as she goes behind me and unties it. The piece of cloth fell off and i'm met with bright lights when I open my eyes. I blink a couple of times to adjust to it. When I focus on my surroundings, I knew exactly where we were.

There was an open ground ahead of us which stretched as long as your vision went. She said we have talked about this before and now I know what exactly was she referring to.

"We're sky diving!", she bounces up and down in delight as my eyes widen in horror.

"No we are not."