❦ - twenty two.

riley slipped out from under ethan, making her way to the bathroom to freshen up. the house was quiet most likely meaning nobody was home. after she was finished in the bathroom she found a text from her mom.

her parents and khalil were out christmas shopping. the mall was pretty far so that meant they'd most likely be in another town for the whole day. she found that they also left her money for food.

riley went back to her room to see ethan still asleep. after they ate last night he stopped by his house to freshen up, get his clothes and then they came back over. "ethan, wake up please." riley jumped up and down on the bed.

"babes, i'm tired." he groaned, throwing his arm over his face.

"you're always sleep," she laughed, nudging him. "just give me a kiss."

"well come here."

"okay, i'm not kissing you until you brush your teeth." she smiled, knowing once he was up he was up.

after a few seconds, ethan got up giving into riley like always. he went into her bathroom using the spare toothbrush she had given him. "can i tell you something?" ethan spoke, coming back into the room.

"of course."

he sat at the end of the bed, ready to pour his heart out. "it's been weighing on my mind all night because neither one of us said it. but we haven't been together that long but by this time if you don't feel this way then i guess you're doing it wrong. so i'm just going to fucking say it. i love you, riles."

"if only you knew how much i love you, ethan. i've loved you forever now." riley admitted, sitting herself on his lap.

ethan leaned in, kissing riley passionately. riley tried not to let her thoughts get the best of her. but she couldn't help it. "baby we don't have to do this."

ever since riley and ethan started dating he always put her first in every situation. riley shook her head. "no i-i really want this. i promise i do. i'm just really nervous. we know i've never done this before."

ethan grabbed his girlfriends soft hand leading her to the top of the bed. he loved everything single thing about his girlfriend. but her hands being so soft was something that amazed him. they both sat down on the bed looking into each other's eyes. both leaning in once again.

this time riley felt a little more comfortable. ethan put his hand on her thigh. not to high. he didn't want to make her even more uncomfortable. ethan pulled away from her lips and started to kiss her jaw. slowly making his way to her neck.

riley closed her eyes bitting her lips. she moaned but scared herself. she's never done anything like this. ethan stood up taking of his shirt. riley sat back in awe. riley could feel herself getting turned on. she suddenly got a confidence boost. so she stood up as well and takes off her slightly oversized shirt and throws it on the floor just like ethan did.

ethan walked closer closer putting his hands on her waist. he laid her down softly kissing her once again. this time he took off her pants slowly. she helped getting a little eager. "you're so beautiful riley." she blushed. "can i take this off?" ethan asked pointing to her black plain bra with a little pink bow in the middle. she didn't hesitate to nod yes.

soon as it was off he massaged her breasts. he kissed one while massaging the other. once again turning riley was turned on even more. she could feel his friend fully hard on her thigh. she pulled his underwear down slightly getting impatient. he then started to pull hers off as well.

both now completely naked. ethan then realized he didn't have protection. it wasn't something he'd bring around her being that she's usually not that kind of person. "i-i don't have any protection." riley's stomach dropped slightly. "i's fine. i trust you." she said looking into his eyes deeply. he smiled, kissing her once again.

ethan lined his self to her entrance. he brushed against her heat feeling her wetness. she gasped as ethan pushed himself into her slowly. riley closed her eyes feeling the pressure. she didn't want ethan to notice her but she failed. "do you wanna stop?"

she shook her head. "keep going."

ethan obeyed pushing himself fully inside her. he stayed that way for a few seconds letting riley get used to the felling a little. ethan looked into her eyes. she nodded signaling him to continue. ethan then began to slowly thrust into her, causing riley to moan loudly.

she gripped ethan's arms in pain yet pleasure. ethan's pace began to get faster, now causing them both to moan loudly. "does that feel good?" ethan moaned into riley's ear. she nodded not being able to process words.

"i can't hear you baby?" he said now looking into her eyes.

"y-yes." she stuttered. riley felt something in her stomach. her grip on ethan's arms tightened. "are you about to cum baby?" ethan had noticed her grip and face change. "i th-think so." she moaned.

ethan used his free hand and rubbed her clit. causing riley to go over the moon. her moans got louder. the pain as long gone now and the pleasure took over drastically. "i'm gonna cum baby." riley's body shook under ethan.

ethan stared in amazement, seeing how he pleasured riley so much sent him over the edge. he took a few more sloppy thrusts before pulling out and releasing on too riley's stomach. they both were out of breath.

ethan kisses riley passionately. he got up and used his shirt to clean the mess he made on his girlfriend. he then laid back down next to riley.

"thank you for letting me do that. letting me be your first." ethan said after a few minutes from silence. "i love you." riley said turning to ethan. he smiled. "i love you too, riley."

++
special special thanks to Omaha_Squadd
for writing the smut scene for me! i adore you and you're such a great writer. everyone go check her out pls she's super sweet and saved my life. <3