❦ - nineteen

sunday came and everyone was getting ready to leave the beach house and go home for school tomorrow. it became refreshing that riley actually looks towards school and being with her new friends.

"now you want to cuddle and shit?" ethan groaned, walking out of the bathroom as riley was in his room sitting on the bed. she actually fell asleep in the living room with the girls which made her ignoring him plan worked better last night.

"doesn't mean i have to say much of anything to you." riley folded her hands in her lap. ethan gave her a stare, unsure if she even wanted to be near him at this point. she then patted the spot on the bed beside her, ethan barely even hesitated to lay there.

he sighed, pulling her closer by her waist anyway and making himself comfortable with his head in her lap. "for the last time babe, i didn't do it."

"hm, okay." she flashed her bright smile. riley knew it'd win him over, too bad she actually had plans on getting him back.

"really? okay?" ethan stared at her oddly once again, surprised that she was letting this go. or maybe riley was just full of surprises lately. ethan kept thinking she turns sixteen and doesn't know how to act.

she only shrugged her shoulders. "eh, i was kinda just kidding about everything."

"well, i couldn't tell. you actually seemed mad at me." he chuckled, reaching up playing with her curls. he found himself doing it a lot lately.

"okay well i was but i'm over it." riley let out a laugh, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"maybe i can finish what i needed to do then." ethan grinned, attaching his lips to her neck while she was still close to him.

"you're so annoying." riley groaned, pushing him off her jokingly. she'd already have to cover the few marks on her neck, no need to add more.

"we should start packing up. i'm sure your parents are ready for you to come home." he stood up, picking up his clothes from off the floor and throwing them into his bag.

riley shook her head quickly and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him back to the bed. "no, i don't wanna go."

ethan only laughed at her pouty face, not giving in this time. "me too but you always know we can hang after school."

"i guess so." she shrugged. she could admit that she misses her parents. her mom has been texting her all morning, not used to the fact that riley has been out almost every weekend lately. mrs. mitchell was proud she has become more outgoing but she misses riley being up under her most of the time.

"maybe we can stop for ice cream?" he suggested, grabbing his his water bottle from the side table, literally downing it in a second.

"i've had way too much sweets this weekend, no thank you." she declined him nicely.

"really babe?"

"yes really, you're making me gain weight." riley stared down and patted her stomach.

ethan rolled his eyes, moving riley's hands. he gently squeezed at her sides. "you're really not and even if you would you'd still be cute."

"ethan, you say that about everything."

ethan noticed riley wasn't believing him lately when he'd compliment her. "because i mean that shit. you think i'm going to have a girlfriend and not make her feel good about herself?"

"okay, i felt that." riley let out a giggle, holding a hand over her heart.

"corny ass." ethan smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up in the process and positioning her legs so that they wrapped around his torso.

"yeah yeah. i'm actually kinda hungry though." riley shrugged, wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

"see all you do is eat," ethan said, carrying her around the room pointing out that it wasn't his fault this time. "but it's okay, i wanna eat too." he whispered with a wink, attacking her neck with his lips once again.

"oh my gosh, ethan." she laughed as he semi-roughly pushed her up against the wall, kissing all over her body. if it wasn't for her clothes in between them she was sure this situation would've went left.

"i'm just teasing you, baby." he chuckled before carrying her back to the bed, kissing her lips all in the process.

riley found herself getting into the kiss more as her fingers ran through ethan's hair and his hands roamed her body.

"chill ethan." riley mumbled, pulling away to catch her breath. she was pretty sure her lips were swollen at this point.

this time when ethan was leaning back in for a kiss, riley may or may not have felt something before she busted into a fit of laughter. she loved kissing ethan but she couldn't keep it in anymore apparently he couldn't either.

"what's funny?" ethan looked up at her amused, biting his lip while supporting himself on his hands on either side of her head.

"don't freak out but i put viagra in your water." riley spoke in between laughs. she wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing so much.

he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "what? who gave you that?"

riley shook her head, not spilling anything. "don't worry about it." the truth was the guys gave it to her, everyone was pretty much in on riley pranking ethan.

"no seriously," ethan laughed, sliding from over her then darted out of the room. "who gave riley viagra!" he screamed for the whole house to hear.

++
riley needs her ass beat, go home !

but anyways here's the long awaited update and attempt to get back at ethan, i hate me too it's okay.

have you guys started school? i just finished my first week of junior year and eh it wasn't that bad.