❦ - twenty six.

of course after being crowned prom king it was only right for the king to throw a little party the next day after prom. it took place at their beach house once again which always meant it was going to be fun for riley. she liked staying in a room with ethan the whole time.

riley sat with the girls inside doing what girls do as the boys were outside doing what boys do. suddenly riley received an incoming facetime call from ethan. she answered anyway despite him being right outside.

"yes, baby?" he spoke when she answered seeing him smiling down at the phone screen. "you look creepy what do you want?" she laughed. "come outside, i have to show you something, come on."

"ugh, do i have to?"

"yes you have to." he told her, mocking her voice.

"okay, okay." riley got up and made her way to the back door. she walked outside in the sand, finding the guys setting up a projector screen.

ethan came out if nowhere scooping her up in his arms. "what's going on?" she questioned him. "it's movie night." he told her, kissing her cheek before letting her back on the ground.

"how fun. it's always movie night," she shrugged at his excitement. "is this why i'm out here?" she asked, tilting her head at him.

"nah, let's take a walk." he suggested, hoping she'd say yes.

"ethan, if you throw me in the water again-"

he shook his head, grabbing a blanket from the beach chair. "no no, none of that. just your cute ass, me, this blanket and the moon."

"sounds like sex on the beach." she laughed, giving him a confused look.

"well hey," ethan gave her a seductive look, biting his lip which riley thought was very tempting. "only if you're down."

she thought about for a second, not sure if he was serious or not. "but the guys are right there." she pointed behind them.

"baby girl, that's why we're going for a walk." he said, putting the emphasis on walk. she raised an eyebrow at him, not being sure. "yeah, that's sketchy."

"good thing, we're just talking." he winked at her.

"well let's go." riley finally agreed, already walking along the water. now that she thought about it, she kinda wanted more alone time with ethan anyway.

the two walked down the beach for a while, talking about whatever they could think of. riley was definitely going to miss doing stuff like this every weekend. yeah they'll still be dating but not seeing him everyday was going to be something different.

"it got dark fast." ethan pointed out as riley nodded. they were probably starting a movie by now on the screen they had put up. he figured they'll just catch the next one as he stopped by some rocks, putting their blanket down.

ethan laid on the blanket, pulling riley down with him so she was laying on him. "i love you, you know that?" ethan stared up at her, kissing her nose.

she giggled, shaking her head. "not sure that i do."

"oh please, you know." he rolled his eyes. "no.. i don't recall." she shrugged, playfully.

"but you really wanna know something? that dress you wore yesterday really made me feel some type of way," ethan sat up so they were face to face, pulling her closer by her waist so she was straddling him. "the way it just hugged your body, looked amazing."

he pushed her curls back, attaching his lips to her neck as his hands roamed around her back eventually unclasping her swimsuit top. her top was thrown somewhere off to the side. "since the week i first met you i've always wanted to make you feel good. i don't think you ever got the intention until recently. but because i'll only get to do it a few more times until i leave, i'm taking all advantage."

his lips connected to her chest as her hands roamed his neck pulling him closer to her. "i thought we were here to talk, hm?" she questioned him.

"we are talking, baby." riley threw her head back in pleasure as he found a sweet spot on her neck. "but you knew that wasn't the case when you still followed me out here." ethan's hands moved from her back and trailed down her body. she gasped as his hands made their way down her body.

✧.*

ethan and riley made their way back to the house. outside, they didn't get any attention as everyone was watching the movie. everything was cool as no one seemed to notice they were gone.

but inside they had to get past arjay, casey, jack, cindy, naya and jerico who were playing games in the living room. naya was the first one to say something. "and where have you two been?" she asked, realizing she hadn't seen them in a while.

"went for a walk." ethan shrugged casually. he attempted to unnoticeably wrap the blanket around riley but it was too late, they already peeped.

"sure you did," casey chuckled, giving them a knowing look. "missed a whole movie."

"bro, tell me was it that good?" arjay teased him. riley thought it was funny as ethan just stood there with a sheepish look on his face.

"full coverage riley, full coverage." cindy told her like she was giving out the best advice as naya nodded in agreement.

it was riley's turn to blush as she threw up a peace sign before running off. "gotta go!"

++
some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said.... there's two chapters left. ily bye <3