❦ - eighteen.

"eth, please." riley giggled through the many kisses ethan was placing all over her face. she was laying in the sun with naya and alix before he came out of the blue, kissing her.

"i was trying to get your attention," he laughed at her scrunched up face. "let's go for a swim."

ethan had brought riley and a few of their friends to his and grayson's beach house. so far riley was having lots of fun. their friends were there, they brought her presents even when she didn't need anymore, and they knew how to make everything they did fun.

"alright." riley agreed, holding his hand and followed him to the ocean. once reaching the water, she squealed and jumped back at the coldness.

"you're being dramatic." ethan teased her, stepping into the water with no problem. she rubbed her hands on her bare thighs, giving herself courage before she ambled into the water.

"see it wasn't that bad." ethan pointed out. he was only waist deep but the water was nearly at riley's chest. he noticed her shivering and pulled her towards him.

"nope, it's still bad." she laughed softly, sending music to ethan's ears. he loved every little thing riley did.

ethan tightened his arms around her waist, dropping his head to her neck. this only made riley shiver even more but from nervousness. no matter how long she's been with him she still got nervous. she never knows what he'd do next but she could tell what he was thinking. she noticed certain actions he would do if he had something on his mind.

"i'm ready glad you're mine." ethan mumbled in her ear. her fingers ran over his arm, feeling his lips kiss over her exposed neck leaving souvenirs on his treasure.

"ethan . ." riley breathed out, reaching up and toying with a lock of his hair as he continued to kiss on her neck.

ethan pulled away, letting out a small chuckle. "don't say my name like that."

"yeah yeah." riley blushed, attempting to push ethan away although he barely moved. she didn't even mean to say it like that, it slipped out.

"so we're pushing people now?" ethan held a smirk on his face as riley sheepishly backed away from him.

"yup," her eyes went wide as she noticed what ethan was doing when he tried to grab her. "i mean no." riley tried to run away before he could get to her which failed because she didn't make it far.

she splashed water on him to distract him but by then ethan already had her on his shoulder. all riley could think about was her hair getting messed up. she didn't take almost thirty minutes doing a slick ponytail for nothing. "think about this, ethan. if you throw me in i may be really mad at you."

"you mad at me? right." ethan rolled his eyes.

"yes, you heard me. i can be mad at you." riley retorted back.

"you're never mad at me."

"well we can start now." she bit her lip to keep her from laughing. this back and forth thing was kinda funny.

"whatever." ethan didn't believe riley one bit. the thing was, he decided against throwing riles in the water but when the wave hit them it sent both of them down.

riley gasped, pushing the hair out of her face once she came back up out of the water. "ethan!"

ethan laughed at the expression on rileys face. he felt bad for it but he didn't even see the wave come up. "i really didn't throw you in!"

"i'm getting you back for this, dolan." she crossed her arms, walking out of the water onto the sand.

"of course you are, mitchell." ethan called after her.

✧.*

"guys the pizza is here!" arjay yelled from downstairs. riley was changing into ethan's hoodie, some adidas shorts, and her favorite fuzzy socks after finishing her shower. her hair was wild but it didn't look that bad after she fixed it.

riley walked out of the room, downstairs seeing everyone in the living room with three boxes of pizza. "riles, come sit." ethan gestured to his lap since the couch was kinda full. as much as riley wanted to take up his offer, she ignored him and sat on the floor next to eyndia, taylor, and macey.

"damn bro, what'd you do?" taylor laughed at riley's curve as him and jerico cracked up. everyone else was just as confused.

"oh now you're ignoring me?" ethan questioned, finding the whole thing amusing. riley only looked at macey and shrugged, grabbing a slice of cheese pizza.

"curved!"

+++
wrote a whole chapter but it got deleted so i had to come up with this cliche shit lol it's totally cool. i kinda like it better

anyways working has been stressful, so i apologize for not updating as much but i've getting this guap ya feel ?

so what should riley do back to ethan? i'm feeling a mini prank wars