4:DREAM GUY

Amna was sitting on a long bench, she was staring at the river vacantly, probably lost in her thoughts. "Who is that guy? And what's his name?" That's the questions that kept gnawing at her, she needs to act fast, as his thoughts never leave her mind for a second.

A mesmerizing voice jolted her out of her reverie "Assalamu Alaikum," he salaamed, rummaging his eyes around the river bank, probably looking for someone.

"Wa'alaikumus Salam," she answered, and shifted on the bench, making a space for him to sit. But he snubbed it.

"You should sit young man, and who are you looking for?," the curiousity of who he was looking for made her asked him.

"Thank you for the space, I don't need it. I'm looking for you sister," he answered briskly, looking at his wristwatch impatiently.

Before she could utter a word, a beautifully dressed Hayfah appeared from no where, her long fitted milk gown matching with her skin colour, her face was beautifully maked up. She looked extraordinary beautiful. She bumptiously walked to where they were, a beautiful smile plastered on her luscious lips.

"Sorry for making you wait, shall we?" Hayfah's vulgar voice was now soft and meticulous. She snubbed Amna and slipped her right hand in his left's. With an endearing smile, they majestically sauntered off.

"Addah Amna, you should wake up, it's fast fajr time, I had been waking you up since," came Hayfah's vulgar voice, she was patting Amna's pillow softly.

Amna groaned in disgust, why will she wake her up, the dream she had is worst than a nightmare, what's the meaning of this? This is really befuddling. What if it comes true? No! "Will you for a second leave me to rest? Hypocrite," she hissed and removed the bedsheet from her head, glared at her angrily and stomped out of the room.

Hayfah was flummoxed by Amna's actions. Why will she call her a hypocrite? What has she done? Amna can be such a ninny at times. She shrugged the thought off and moved to her bed, she groggily lay on her bed, closed her eyes. Why did she kept dreaming about him? She had a restless night yesterday because of his dreams, he was everywhere, her mind, heart, he was at every crevice amd corner of her whole body.

She was rivising the page she'll recite for her Mu'allim at Islamiyya, when she fell into a peaceful slumber.

Amna entered the room, water driping from her face, emanating she just performed ablution. She glared angrily at sleeping Hayfah, she was confused about how just a little dream makes her believe it's true, it makes her believe that there is something between Hayfah and her dream guy.

She finished her prayer, said her Azhkars, and took her phone, logged into Instagram, she didn't know his name nor his handle, but she ninnily kept rommaging through explore, hoping she might caught a glimpse of his profile.

The traditional Fulani music she heard from the kitchen, made her off her data and trudged out of their room. She knew it was Umma, that's her usual way of waking everybody up, she'll keep humming their songs until everyone is awake.

She glumly sat behind Umma, whom was making Koko (pap) "Umma, A wali jam? (Good morning)," she greeted, her facial expression emanatimg sadness.

"Morning Amna, Jam bandu na? (Are you fine)?" Umma asked worriedly, holding her hands.

Amna grimaced, disgustfully looking at the bowl Umma was making the pap "Bandu am don nawa, Umma ( I'm not fine Umma). I had a dream, it was about the guy I told you yesterday, the thing is getting serious, Umma. I saw him smiling at Hayfah, I'm afraid if my dream comes true," her voice was laced with fear amd jealousy, she don't know what she'll do if it comes true. She's no more crushing on him, she's loving him. Seeing his face clearly in her dream makes her fall more for him.