10:FIRST LECTURE

Hayfah was silently prowling to their theatre hall, she was a bit late, that made her prowled with a bit speed. She almost bumped into someone, petrifiedly looking up; her gaze fell on Fareeha, her bestfriend.

She squealed, and hugged her without hesitation. "Fareerah! Ya Allah!, I've missed you so much. You didn't tell me you're studying here," Hayfah jabbered, breaking their hug. Her husky voice echoing in the hallway.

Fareeha smacked her playfully, a wide grin plastered on her lips. She was worried about her, she didn't know wether she gained admission or not. But seeing her today, with a happy expression gladened her heart. "You Mumu, how would I tell you? When just a mere phone you don't have. I've missed you tho," Fareeha spoke teasingly and hugged her again.

"Ohh! I totally forgot, Abba gave me his phone, but I didn't have your number. So__I'm late for classes now, let's meet later please. I'm in Ribadu hostel, Block C, room 34," Hayfah reiterated, practically wandering off.

"You're always that serious student I knew. I'm having class too, but wait__are you by any chance in Business administration department?" Fareeha inquired, widening her eyes, as a glint of hope engulfed her heart.

"Yes I am. And you?" Hayfah questioned back.

"Oh my god! Allah has answered my prayers," Fareeha jabbered and hugged Hayfah tightly.

"We're studying the same course? God! Fareeha I couldn't be more elighted. Let's move fast, you know it's my first lecture, I don't want to be late," Hayfah enunciated and slowly dragged felicitious Fareeha.

They finished their lecture, of which Fareeha was talking ceaselessly, always distracting Hayfah. Hayfah felt gazes on her since in the theatre hall, but she choosed to ignore it, as she wasn't ready for any humiliation, that's why she hadn't reply to Fareeha's blabbings with a full sentence, only 'Uhm', 'okay', 'yeah', and 'eyyah'.

She was walking side by side with Fareeha, Hayfah was staring vacantly at the humungous university, when she felt a warm breathe so close to her ears, she abruptly turned, her infuriated gaze falling on the notorious-like guy.

She hissed amd grisped Fareeha's hand in fear, flashing her the 'help me look'. Fareeha grisped back her hand and looked at the guy, with his squad encircling them.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? Wasn't there enough way for you to pass? Excuse us please," Fareeha tattled, glaring at him with her mirthy orbs.

The guy snorted, and blocked their way, his hands in his chained-jean's pocket. "Hey young lady, we're not here because of you; rather because of the queen-like lady. So shut your mouth off, miss," he spoke sneeringly, flashing Hayfah a flirting smile, of which she reciprocated with a grimaced look.

"Uhm__So young lady, would you tell me your name? And atleast were you reside? For visitation purposes uno," he flashed her his yellowish teeth, and winked.

He was moderate in height with a plump structure. He was ugly but fair in complexion, and has big lips with full eyebrows. His nose was short like a nicker.

"Mister! Couldn't you see? She's not into you. As you've said, she's a queen-like lady. And you look like nothing but a beggar, a street homeless one," Fareeha bellowed angrily, glaring at him.

He got infuriated, how dare this girl call him a beggar? Did she know he is? Does she knows that he's capable of dismissing her from this school? She surely is in for it, and he must have this queen-like lady.

Without hesitation, he slapped Fareeha across the face. Hayfah's eyes bulged out like a saucers. She kept looking between him and aphonic Fareeha, whom held her cheek with an equivocal expression plastered on her face. Hayfah knew when to intervene, no matter how she wouldn't want them to hear her voice.