9:HE LEFT

Hayfah groggily squinted her eyes, her gaze falling on distraughted Amna, she was intently staring at her. Her face suddenly lit up, as she heaved a sigh of relief. Hayfah thought she was worried about her.

It suddenly somersaults in her, she saw him! He hugged her, he was probably the person that brought her here. But where is he?

She laboriously turned her throbbing head, and was disappointed to see only her family. He left! Without saying goodbye.

Lifting her eyes up, her gaze fell on Amna; sitting beside her at the edge of the bed. "Hayfah, how're you feeling now? Can you remember something? Like what happened? Who brought you here? The doctors said you might suffer from amnesia," Amna implored, holding her hands, as her face has nothing but a beseeching expression.

Hayfah couldn't move her hand, nor could she opened her mouth. Not because that she couldn't, but she wished to wake up by his side, she wished she could take a glimpse of his handsome face__a bit more. How would he left like that? Is he by any chance__part of them?

Amna convulsed her vigorously, as tears started clouding her view "Hayfah, I beg of you, in the name of Allah, don't tell me you're already into this amnesia of a thing. Tell me his name before falling into whatever it is you're going to fall, but don't leave me in suspense. Don't you love your sister anymore?" She requiemed, mewling. How could Hayfah do this to her? Doesn't she love her again? She was 100% sure it was him she saw. How could it be someone else? It was him! Let her just tell her his name, and she can falls into anything she wished, for all she cares.

Hayfah let the agonizing tears fell, they were tears of torment and anguish. She thought she truely cares, she thought atleast her feelings would be reciprocated, why was she always at the bad side. All her sister cares about was him! Of which he was her's!

She laboriously opened her mouth, she wanted to tell her his name, it was all she cares for huh? Then be it. She was tired all these things, because of him. "A--d-d-y," Hayfah whimpered, and was cut off by exasperated Umma, there was no scintilla of empathy in her eyes, nor the words her voice erupted, which plagued Hayfah's heart.

"Amna! Why are so into this guy? Wasn't he the one we saw at the entrance? I believed he was the one. And by any chance, he's still in Zaria. Let's go back home, bring the haut monde Amna back, you're ny daughter, the girl which an angelic voice. We can shangai him," Umma conjuctured, tenderedly looking at bewildered Amna. She was flummoxed, how didn't she thinks of that? And she was here, wasting her precious time, in lieu of her to go look for her Amor.

"And you, let you keep the name by yourself, but know that; as far as I'm alive, you'll not have that guy, he's Amna's, and hers alone!" Umma taunted at Hayfah, whom eyes were closed. How could she get to see him?__just one more time, a single glimpse can do.

"Aren't you the sweetest Mom? Mi yidi ma Umma am. Sai to min garti (I love you my Umma, till I come back)," Amna jabbered and hugged Umma, ignoring her threats to Hayfah.

"Bye Lil sis, till we meet again," Amna spoke with full sarcasm, a smirk plastered on her lips.

Abba entered the room with a Salam, Tahir following behind. They went to call the doctor when she opened her eyes, it was a pleasure to them, they thought they would lose her. Their biggest fear was the__amnesia.

After the doctor asked some questions, Hayfah couldn't utter a word, she was just vacantly looking at them, as her heart was in an agonizing pain, she wanted to be alone__to have his thoughts; peacefully. For she could still feel his scent, his warmth, his breathtaking smile when she looked up, how he hugged her was an endearment, she couldn't get enough of him.