6:LOVE SICK

This chapter is for you sadeelurp, I__Naphie, I love you so much girls❤ I'm glad you love the book🌹.

Hayfah woke up feeling dizzy, she felt pain at every crevice and corner of her body, with a groggy face, she staggered to the kitchen to take her breakfast, she isn't feeling herself anymore, all she could think about is how her university life'd be, will she be humiliated like she had been in secondary school? Will she be acquianted to her coursemates? Or she'll be sequestered like she had always been? This couldn't be easy as she thought.

She was trudging back to their room when she met Abba at the door of his room, probably ready for the market, she squated down and greeted him, he gave her a pitiful look, he knew they might have started their lectures, but he does'nt have any penny on him, how could he let her leave? Taheer isn't ready to help his sister, Umma isn't helping as well, Amna is the worst.

"Hayfah, lectures had already started, but I can't help it, I don't have enough money with me, Hayfah. I'll make sure you leave for school within this week, don't worry my dear, You'll be succesful in life, In sha Allah," Abba cajoled, he knew she was worried, but she was obscuranting her worriedness.

She flashed him a smile, a rueful smile, "Abba, you should'nt stress yourself, this will come to an end. Ameen to your du'a, I really appreciate, Allah beddu fesari (May Allah brings more wealth)," she smiled proudly at herself, she knew he'll be bamboozled, how did she knows this in fulani? Well__she once heard Umma prayed for Taheer, and she translated it. So she embeded the sentence in her brain.

He moved closer, with a truimphant smile plastered on his lips, he patted her head affectionately "Bingel am anani fulfulde (My daughter understands fulani), Ameen to your prayer, I'll get back to you, bye," he flashed her a smile and sauntered out of the house.

She entered their room and met Amna making up he face, she was dressed in a black skinny jeans with a white knee length shirt, her long silky hair was packed in a pony tail, dangling on her shoulders.

Hayfah sat down on the edge of her bed, she looked at Amna while silently munching on her food. Amna wore a black silky kimono, wrapped her head with a veil, slipped in her high heels and took her handbag. She took her phone and sauntered out, Hayfah's words halted her at the door "Addah Amna, you couldn't even spare me a look, I'm your sister for god sake. Anyways__ where are you heading to? You look beautiful by the way," Hayfah complimented, flashing her a groggily smile.

Amna abruptly turned, when this Hayfah became her mother? Did she heard her well? This so much got into her nerves. "Hey young lady, you've succesfully ruined my mood, despite all the barriers I've made not to. Hearing your voice on a fresh beautiful morning like this, you're incorrigible. And when did you finally became my mother? Even Umma doesn't have the guts to ask me where I'm heading to. Anyway__thanks for the compliment, and I'm heading to Zaria, Abdulazeez invited me for his sister's birthday party, any other problem?" She screwed up her face, sneering at her.

Hayfah friskly got up from the bed, she was happy, atleast the burden on Abba's shoulder's will be lessened. Amna will book a hostel room for her, only if she would help. She held her right hand, making her best puppy face "Addah Amna, please, will you help me book a hostel room for me? Abba said he doesn't have enough money, and before he could get it, the whole rooms might be filled up. Please Addah, help me," came Hayfah's vulgar voice amalgamated with a pleading tone, her eyes began to swole up with tears, she knew Amna would hardly say yes, as the look she was giving her isn't pleasing.

Amna frettfully yanked her hand fron Hayfah's grisp, she hissed and sneered at her "Are you just enshroudedly saying I should spend my money on your unsuccesful education? Why are you adamant, Hayfah? You won't be succesful with this education, find something better to do, I can introduce you to some rich guys, forget about your voice, but they can relax and enjoy with your body, this education isn't taking you anywhere," Amna reprimanded, equivocally looking at Hayfah.