8:ELATED ADIEU

A triumphant smile tucked up Hayfah's lips, she wasn't expecting someone to save her, she had finally gave up.

She slowly hide beside his strong frame, clutching her body tightly, as her heart was still thundering. "Ya Tahir, the bus is about to leave, I shouldn't be left behind," she wanted to whisper, but her husky voice wasn't whisper-like.

Tahir turned and looked at her, he was fuming with rage, his eyes were bloodshot of anger, emanating utmost infuriation. He thrusted her Abba's old Nokai torchlight phone "Take this. Abba said you should call him when you arrive. Let me deal with this idiot first, since when was he threatening you? Why didn't you tell me?" He questioned irated, as he witnessed what happened from the incipient.

She choked back her tears, holding Abba's phone in her hand made her emotional and over sentimental, she couldn't be more grateful, she was sure Abba would risk his life for the safety of hers.

Scuppering the remaining energy left in her, she spoke with full sentiment "Ya Tahir, it was almost four months ago. You wouldn't listen to me even if I told you. I've once told Umma, but she said I was lying, just using that as an excuse of not having a boyfriend," Hayfah elaborated, as the tears she was fighting with, rolled down her cheeks in an agonizing pain.

She could vividly remember when she told Umma about Amir's threats, and how his friends could make fun of her, and try to hold her hands. But her answer was always "Keep shut you bitchy brat! Because you have someone that shows some interest in you? Why wouldn't you let him touch the hand? Would you be pregnant with just a hand touch? You should be happy, he has atleast noticed you, heard that husky voice of your's and was still stucked.

And mind you; this won't stop you from going out, or me sending you to buy me groceries. You should stop this hypocrite habit of your's. Such an indigenous ingrateful person you are," and she would smacked her head roughly and pushed her down.

Ya Tahir's hand on her cheeks jolted her out of her reverie. She realised she was crying, and he was wiping away her tears with his thumb. His concern towards her added more to her already stocked sentiments, she hugged him tightly, letting her tears flow freely, ignoring the puzzled looks they were recieving from the people passing by.

"I'm so sorry, Hayfah. I wasn't there for you when you needed a brother material, I was hooked up with my business, and wasn't thinking about what my sister would be going through. I know I hadn't being a responsible brother, but would love it if you forgives me," He spoke placatingly, stroking her back, and drawing soothing circles.

She broke their hug, a rueful smile plastered on her lips, could this day get more better? This alone would be enough for a lifetime. "Ya Tahir, you were already forgiven, it wasn't all your fault. I should've told you, even if I wasn't sure you would listen to me," she surmised, a fleeting smile plastered on her lips, the question that had been gnawing at her was at the verge of erupting.

He cupped her face with his palms "Hayfah, always know I'll be there for you, and don't hesitate when needing my help, just dail my number, and I would be everywhere you're," he lamented, flashing her his best smile. Which she could only see when he was talking to Umma or Amna.

"I love all of you, Ya Tahir. Do you love me please?," the words erupted from her heart, and peirced directly through Tahir's heart. What have they done? It has come to the point that she could even doubt their love for her?

"I've always loved you, Hayfah. I still loves you, and will forever love you," he vouched, and guided her to the bus, made her sat down and gave her an assuring smile. "I'll deal with that jerk," he assured confidently.

She flashed him a gratuitous smile and spoke "Thank you so much, Ya Tahir. This is the most elated adieu I've ever received in my life. Take care of Abba and Addah Amna please," she waved at him before they wafted off.