7:HIS NAME

This chappy is for you walidarh, I__Naphie, Mss_Gujbawu. I love you heaps gurls❤🍯.

"What shall we do? I wonder what kind of calamity is this. We need to take her to the hospital," Umma roared, glaring at Abba and Tahir piercely.

Her shout vulgarized Abba and Tahir from the shock. Tahir swift spurted out of the house. He came back with a car key in his hand, "Umma carry her, let's go" He half yelled.

Umma and Hayfah guided her out of the house, where Tahir borrowed his friend's car. Hayfah was crying hysterically, she loves her sister dearly, no matter what would happen, she'll be her forever sister.

They hopped in the car in melancholy, there loomed no scintilla of hope in Amna's wellbeing. To say Umma was agitated would be an understatement. She couldn't imagine her life without her beloved daughter.

Tahir took Amna in his hands and they rushed inside the hospital. It wasn't a private hospital, so there wasn't light in the hospital, as it was obstreperous, fulani people were rummaging in every crevice and corner of the hospital. Some were yelping, some looked distraughted and ruminative.

Tahir sighted a young doctor in his early 20's, he looked knackered and stressed. Tahir rushed to him, adjusting Amna in his arms, so she couldn't fall.

"Doctor, please save my sister. She was coughing, spewing out blood and dashed out. Help me please," Tahir croaked, his eyes emoting how beseeching he was.

Doctor groggily palmed his face, how would he tell this agonized family he was off duty and the Doctor on duty isn't around? He was at the hospital since morning. He had to go home and rest.

"I'm so sorry, I'm off duty. The Doctor on duty will be here anytime from now," he lamented, as he maneovred and wandered off. He was halted by a grisp on his wrist, he swiftly turned, as he felt an electrifying feeling, his gaze fell on a beautiful face washed with tears. He felt something indescribable in his heart. A sudden sense of protection twisted his heart, he wanted to clear those tears, he wanted to see how her smile would be.

"Doctor! I beg of you, please help my sister, she's the only sister I have. I love her so much wallahi, I couldn't imagine loosing her. Doctor please," came Hayfah's husky voice, as she broke into tears. Her heart was at the verge of bursting.

Before he could answer, she ran to where Tahir was; holding Amna firmly in his arms. She shaked her roughly, crying hysterically "Adda Amna, wake up please. You can't do this to me, would you? Wake up and tell him you can make it, wake up and tell him he should help me save your life. Please Addanah," Hayfah blurted, her voice has became throaty.

Doctor couldn't stand this, his job was to save lives. How could he say no to this lady? How could he leave her in this pain? The sight alone was heart wrenching.

"Let's go," he ordered and walked off. Tahir and Abba swiftly ensued him, leaving Umma and Hayfah crying on a bench.

Umma smacked her shoulder angrily, glaring at her "Can you keep shut since we're out of sight? Your sobs almost kibosh my eardrums. Clear out those crocodile tears," Umma taunted, flashing her a hateful look.

Hayfah's eyes bulged out. What does this mean? Umma meant she wasn't crying because she was worried? When will all this things stop? What kind of hate is this?

She opened her mouth to retaliate but procrastinated. She was fuming with rage, she was fed up with all this. When would she wake up to a smily face and a nice word?.