16: HE LEFT II

Hayfah was the one that mustered the courage to yank off her eyes from his. She wanted to hug him, tell him how she missed him, how he kept erupting in her dreams, how his voice could revive a tingling sensation in her heart.

"I missed you," was all Adyan could utter, his eyes emoting how sincere he was, trying so hard to suppress the feeling beneath his yearning heart.

Hayfah looked up at him, she wanted to say more, add more words to his, but couldn't. He has this aura of charisma, She couldn't tell him the words.

"Let's seat there please," Adyan said, as he slowly moved towards the bench he saw beside them.

Hayfah followed him and sat close to him, she couldn't argue with him. Even if she wants to, her heart wouldn't concurr, as it yearns for his presence, craves for his voice, it needs everything about him.

"I want to know your home, Hayfah. I really want to," came Adyan's glum voice, he was directly looking into her eyes. Hayfah couldn't miss the scintilla of love, plea, and affection in his hazel orbs.

"It's you I want to know more about__in my own instincts," came Hayfah's husky voice. As she fight the urge, the yearn, and pleadings of her heart; and take her eyes off his forever sensational face.

"Don't hide it from me, I really need to know, please, Hayfah. It hurts, I've always wanted to see, but didn't know how I will find you," Adyan pleaded, as he strolled through his gallery.

"Okay, I'll tell you when you're leaving, besides__what brought you here?" Hayfah asked, she didn't know what had been holding her from telling him her address. Haven't she needs him? Wasn't he the one in her dreams? Wasn't his voice the monotone sound to her ears? She wondered why she couldn't tell him.

"Here__our pictures. As promised," Adyan said with an endearing smile plastered on his lips. He thrusted her the phone, it was the pictures they snapped on her graduation day. She was smiling, her eyes on his face, while he was looking at her eyes through the camera.

"God!" She gasped, palming her mouth. She wasn't expecting him to keep those pictures. Her expression suddenly changed, the new found jovial Hayfah taking over the old forlorn Hayfah.

"God! I wasn't expecting you to keep these picture__seriously. We looked cute. Could you please send it to me? I really need a memory on that day, as you've said," Hayfah marveled, her sparkling dentition gleaming, as she laughed at a picture; where Adyan screwed up his face, at somethimg she had said.

Adyan could only look at her, how her eyes would widen when she looks at a picture, how she smiled, how she laughed, everything was worth embedding, he wished he had a camera in his brain, he would've capture all these gestures.

"Oh my god! You look dashingly handsome, How I wish... just send all to me please," she said, as she thrusted back his phone to him.

"Can we please take some picture? So I could send them all?" He asked haltingly, afraid of what would be her answer.

"Yes! It would be a pleasure. I've found my long lost friend-brother-and everything," Hayfah marveled, as she composed herself for the picture, not noticing how her words pierced directly through Adyan's heart. Is he truly her everything? He wished he could know the answer.

They snapped numerous pictures. Hayfah would smile, grinned, poked out her tongue, looked at Adyan, and many more poses, which made Adyan falls more, yearns more of her, craves more of her. He was sure he wasn't just smitten by this lady, he's surely in love with her. It's more than an obsession, more like an infatuation. How he wished he could take her away with him? He loves her with every fibre in his being.