11:FAR AWAY

Hayfah was on phone with Malik, she was laughing fascinatingly as how he sounded flabbergasted when she told him about their encounter with the annoying guys.

"Betty, I'm really impressive, that's how I always wanted you to be, keep up the good habit," he marvelled, smiling widely as to what he wanted to do.

"Betty, stop flattering me, I'll try and stand for myself everywhere, Insha Allah. Cause it feels so good," she giggled, grinning, ignoring how her heart has been drastically beating; a feeling of loosing someone.

"Betty, guess what? Before you start saying 'you know I'm not good at guessing', I'm in front of Ribadu hostel in ABU," he revealed, chuckling at how she gasped.

"Bettyyyy, you sure? Oh my god!" She beamed, as she hurriedly took her hijab and ambled out, grinning widely. She missed him so much, how her heart has been gnawing at her about loosing someone; she thought it was him she missed, and the thought of seeing him today jabbered her heart.

She went out and found his car parked, with enthusiastic steps; she reached the car and hopped in, palming her mouth as to how surprised she was. "Betty it's really you? God! How many months? Almost two months, two weeks to be precise," she elaborated smiling at how handsome he looked.

He kept looking at her without an eye blink, his heart probing him, ebbing something he couldn't fathom, it was an equivocal feeling. Just the mere sight of her face, jumbled his trained heart. For he had trained it so well not to misbehave in front of Hayfah.

"Betty you always wear Hijab, what's the secret behind? Don't you see other girls wearing atleast a veil. But I like it like this woo, don't go and be wearing veil, those idiots looking at you," he finally found his voice, but not taking his eyes off her.

She fumbled on her seat, his gaze making her skittish, it made her heart almost skipped a beat, his eyes were like a scorching sun to her soft skin.

"You finally talk huh? I thought you weren't going to talk, since you didn't miss me," came her feinged annoyed husky voice, as she stammered.

"Replying a question with a question? Betty? Answer me nah. You look beautiful, so it got my wordas guttural," he enunciated, smiling at the damsel in front of him.

"Ohhh about hijab__I feel more comfortable with it, plus those idiots wouldn't be ogling at someone as if they have seen a mermaid. They could even point at you sef, I don't like it at all, plus it keeps me decent and pure, making me a rare gem," she encapsulated proudly, she's proud to be a muslim girl, proud that she has been a gem in the world; her being a decent muslim girl.

"My Betty is a religious lady, of which is very rare to find in this 21st century. Thank you for protecting your chastity, Betty," he consented, a glint of happiness in his eyes. 'She's the perfect one' his inner subconscious spoke.

Hayfah just nodded her head and smiled, she was getting uneasy with his looks, and was curious about that 'Thank you', why was he to thank her, it was for her own good, and obeying her creator's words too.

"Betty, when will you finish your exams? Zaria feels empty without you there," came his jovial self, he sense she was getting nervous with his looks, that made him fought his yearning heart.

"Ohhh, we finished yesterday." She replied, eager to go home. They waited to launder their clothes and pack their things before going. They intended to leave today, but Fareeha left for her Aunt's house and haven't come back.

"Wow, it's so good I'm leaving tomorrow, we can leave by 10am then," he dictated, looking at his wristwatch.

"Betty, I'm leaving with Fareeha, don't worry, we would be safe," she conjectured, smiling at home.