"I THINK THERE'S A BANSHEE IN THE HOUSE!"

PLZ READ: CHARACTERS AND PLACES BELONG TO JK ROWLING AND UNCLE RICK! (NOT COUNTRIES OBVI)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RON

I wake up suddenly to really, really loud screaming. It was a lot louder than Sirius's mum's screaming (not that I thought that was possible), and it sounded like it was coming from our room.

"HARRY!" I screamed over the noise. "I THINK THERE'S A BANSHEE IN THE HOUSE!"

Harry shook his head and pointed at Nico. 

The guy scared the life out of me- He was so pale, and his hair was so black, blacker than harry's, and there was something about his eyes. Mum once said that eyes are the windows to the soul. His eyes were obsidian black, but the looked like broken glass. Broken glass that was slowly being put together, piece by piece. The only time I had seen those kinds of eyes were in Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. And even Sirius's eyes didn't look anywhere near as broken, and he had been to Azkaban! If mum was right, and eyes are windows to the soul, then Nico Di Angelo's soul was in pieces.

Anyway, the guy was thrashing around, screaming his lungs out. His face was so contorted in pain and misery... We had to do something... 

Harry and I got out of bed and magiced up so ear muffs. We then approached the guy. 

He couldn't have been older than Harry or I. he was about an inch taller than Harry, but lighter (again, not that I thought that was possible) than him. He was in black shorts and a tshirt, and his arms were ripped with muscles. Who the hell was this guy?

We tried every single 'wake up' spell we could remember. We tried to slap his face, but he was thrashing to much. By this time, the whole house was in the room, trying out spells to try and wake him. But the spells seemed to rebound off him. Bloody hell!

Suddenly Lupin came in with a bucket of water. Everyone parted to let him get to the room. everyone knew that cold water at 12 Grimmauld place was like ice. No one wanted any on them.

Lupin chucked the water onto Nico's face. His face went very red, and then he shot up.

He opened his eyes.

"Yeah?"