Revelaete part II

After my chat with Dumbledore, I decided to go back to the Hogs Head Pub. I psyched myself up and then stepped into the shadows, picturing the smelly, dirty place. 

I appeared on the table. What is it about tables?

"Yawhsg!" One student exclaimed, probably scared out of their brains. 

I quickly shadow travelled off the table and appeared behind Harry.

The kids were staring at me with scared, yet curious expressions. "Everyone, you can't tell ANYONE about what just happened. You need to keep up the pretence that that was a 'rumour' from the adults."

"Ummm... Why?" Muttered one.

I frowned at them. "Do you want Hogwarts to be closed down?"

The kid's eyes widened with surprise, and then vigorously shook his head.

"That's what I thought."

Harry turned to me, with no fear in his eyes. I was glad our friendship stayed intact after that. "Urrr... Can you teach us how to fight those... things?"

I frowned at him. had Dumbledore planted that idea in his head? "Sure, as I will be teaching the 7th years as well."

The group ruffled in surprise. "But you're only in 5th year!"

"And?"

"Aren't you too young?" 

"N-" I was cut off when Ron pulled out his wand and pointed it at me. 

"Revelaete."