Glowing Giant Chicken Man

I was angry at this man. If he even was a man anymore.

He had hurt Harry and the other wizards beyond belief and had caused my father so much stress. He had insulted my birthright and did so publically. 

But I knew what his fear was, and how to hold it against him. 

I (floated?) over to him, and turned the monster guards to dust. I signalled the others to let me deal with the monstrous man. 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him, stopping my radiating of death for a while.

"Yes. A stupid demigod who's in the way of Potter."

"Do you know who my father is?"

He laughed, a sound that would chill anyone but me right to the bone. "Do I really need to know?" But he had a hint of anxiety on his face.

"Oh I think you would be interested."

"Well then, are you going to tell me?"

"Hades. God of the Underworld and Master of the god of Death."

I reactivated my aura, and he slightly shrunk away from me, his face fighting not to show complete fear. "D-Death?"

"The very one."

He was shaking now. "Please... Please don't send me down there..."

"I'm not known for my mercy." I smiled evilly.

I felt the ground shake once. I see a giant figure approaching, a humanoid monster.It was black with bright red lava-like veins. 

I heard an intake of breath coming behind me. I turn and see Annabeth with a face of horror. "Perses. Titan of Destruction and droughts."

"Styx. I thought this was going to be titan-and-god-free-quest." Will muttered.

I see that Voldewarts was looking evilly excited again. "You had no idea. You thought it was over."

"I never do," I replied, and shadow travel to the monster. 

"HEY BIG GUY! LAVA FACE?" I yell at the Titan.

"ARGGGH! PUNY DEMIGOD!" 

I get out my sword and strike his leg. He stumbles slightly but kicks me all the way back to the group. I land on my back.

Will races over to me, asking if I was ok. I heard his voice grow quieter and quieter, as the blood races in my head. Who did this stupid Titan think he was, kicking me like a ball?

I jump up, and run at him, noticing the other demigods following me. Percy raced with his huge water bubble and dropped it on the Titan, but it disappeared somewhere. Percy frowned but started slashing him with his sword. 

I saw Jason flying around, getting strikes at the terrible monster's face and back. 

I noticed the Romans and Greeks, chopping at his legs and trying to avoid being kicked. I yell out to the Wizards to fall back. This really wasn't their fight. 

I drew the shadows around me and felt them grow stronger and bigger. I felt myself being lifted up, and a sort of avatar being formed from the shadows. I heard Percy mutter something that sounded suspiciously like 'giant glowing chicken man!' but I think I heard him wrong. I drew my sword, and the avatar drew a sword as well. It was almost as big as the titan.

I ran into the monster and smashed my sword into it. It screamed and punched me in the (avatars) head. I stumbled back and took another it. Jason struck it with a bolt of lightning, and then it crumpled into dust. 

I fell to the ground, and the world went black.