Chapter One.

Normani's POV

Whoever said that college students are always broke clearly didn't find ways to keep money in their pockets. I admit I was one of those people when I first started school. Financial aid was cool but it wasn't enough and my parents put me on a budget so you know that didn't work out. See, I come from wealthy family and I'm a bit spoiled, my daddy buys me whatever I want. But having parents that give me everything wasn't enough, I wanted more.

More money.

So one day I was cramming for midterms and my mind was bouncing all over the place. My roommate at the time suggested that I take a a little blue pill. She said that it'll help me focus and get all of my shit done on time.

My roommate was right, adderall does help you focus and get shit done. After that night I was hooked, but I knew there was more to be done. So I did a little research, I went around campus and found out how the other kids were selling their products. I tested some of the products out and the quality wasn't that great. So my business savvy mind decided to get into the game and be better than everyone else. I found a connect who gave me excellent product at a discount price, I marked the price up, and sold it around campus.

During my sophomore year my parents bought me an apartment off campus. It worked out perfectly because my operations grew. I had people working for me and I didn't take any BS from anybody. Junior year my business increased and I became the queen pin of the campus. I had knocked most of my competition off the block and I was running shit.

Now I'm in my senior year and I'm still doing the damn thing. After I graduate I'm still gonna be running drugs through this place.

You have your way of getting paper and I have mine.

It's Friday and for me that means payday. A lot of the college kids get mpaid front their jobs and other kids are receiving money from their parents. Then there are those idiots who just want pills to get high.

I'm sitting in my apartment with my pills trying to get this shit bag up so my runners can get it out to the people.

There was a knock on the door and I took my gun out of the waist and of my jeans and went to the door. I looked through my peep hole and my associate Blair was at the door. I opened the door and quickly pulled him inside. I pinned him against the wall and patted him down.

"Is that necessary?" He asked.

"Yes it is. Do you have my money?" I asked.

"Yes and if you let me go I can get it for you." Blair said.

I let Blair go and I held out my hand, Blair went into his coat pocket and pulled out the money. I took the money and thumb through it to make sure it was all there. "You actually got it right this time." I said.

"Y-Yeah." Blair said nervously.

"Help me bag this shit up so I can give you some more." I said.

Blair nodded his head and sat down at the table, I told him how many pills to put in each back and he did exactly what I told him. I bagged his stuff up and handed it to him.

"For the frats, sororities and regulars I want you to markup %25. The athletes I want a %30 markup. For the undergrads markup %35." I said.

"Are you serious?" Blair asked.

"Yes I'm serious. Go make me proud and don't get caught." I said.

"I-I got you." Blair said.

"Get outta here." I said.

Blair put on his backpack and calmly left my apartment. A few moments later a few more of my runners came by to drop off their money and pick up more products. I gave them the same treatment I gave Blair and I had no doubt it in my mind they wouldn't screw up.