Chapter Ten.

Y/N POV

"Y/N I got a question." Nolan said.

I put my guitar down because I had a feeling Nolan's question was gonna make me punch him in the face. "Ask away Nolan." I said.

"Do you think fish can see water?" Nolan asked.

I just looked at Nolan and didn't utter a word. Anytime he gets really, really high he starts asking the dumbest questions and comes up with bizarre conspiracy theories. And since I'm the only one here I have to listen to his ramblings.

"Nolan, lay off the kush." I said.

"I'm being serious Y/N. Since humans can't see air can fish see water? Think about it, we know that air exist but we can't see it. Aquatic creatures natural habitat is water, do experience water the same way humans experience air? Think about it." Nolan said.

I shook my head began drinking my Gatorade, "I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you today. Keep your far our questions and conspiracy theories to yourself man." I said.

"Did you know kayak spelled backwards is kayak?" Nolan asked.

"Yes Nolan I knew that. Now can you get back on the keys so we can learn this song. We play at the juke next week and we have to be tight." I said.

"I got some more conspiracy theories for you buddy." Nolan said

"Go ahead Nolan." I said.

"Empire is all a dream. Lucious never got out of the hood and became the head nigga of the music business. One day he snorted his own product and had a bad reaction to it which put him in a coma and he dreamed up the Empire." Nolan said.

"Wow. You worked really hard on that one didn't you?" I asked.

"Yup. I got another one for you too." Nolan said.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands, "Carry on Nolan!"

"Normani and Noelle are twins." Nolan said.

I looked and Nolan and laughed right in his face because that was more bizarre theory.

"Think about it brother. Normani and Noelle, both N names. Their the same age and share the exact same date of birth. Noelle's mama is younger than Normani's mama. You've seen Noelle's parents and Noelle doesn't favor either one of them but there's a strong resemblance between Normani's mama and Noelle. Normani and Noelle have the same voice, same physical characteristics, and they have a tight bond just like you and I do. Think about it bro, before the Hamilton's became real estate moguls they were regular working class people who were struggling to get by. Mrs. Hamilton finds out she's pregnant with twins, goes through her pregnancy, and after giving birth she gives Noelle up up for adoption. Bam! Noelle and Normani are really twin sisters living as cousins." Nolan explained confidently.

I didn't want to believe Nolan but there was a whole lot about that theory that made a lot of sense. Who knows maybe there's some truth behind it.

Timmy pulled up in the driveway and started walking towards us all happy and stuff. "What's got Timmy so happy?" Nolan asked.

"Timmy got a girlfriend." Timmy said.

"Choie finally gave you a chance, huh?" I asked.

"Yes and it has made Timmy very happy." Timmy said.

"That's good Timmy, I'm happy for you. Have fun winning over the pastor though." I said.

Timmy scoffed and sat behind the drum set, "The pastor ain't gon try Timmy because knows that the pastor is a no good cheating dog. But that's besides the point. Let's play." He said.